Right well I am not the most loved of members nor the most upspoken of them either but I do know something about myself that has always been with everyone, yes, I tend to speak my mind when I get pissed off!

Ok I am not pissed off but I do have a question to make...

"Why are 80% of the topics in General closed?"

You scroll around looking for something to state an opinion to, and finally you see something and...topic closed, topic closed everything is bloody closed after only 3 replies or maybe 5 if lucky, has this board turned into a republican shithole, where we have to censor just about every word that is either irrelevant or off balance to the community?

I dunno but its sort of Confuscious!

In any case, I am noone to judge the mental or political integrity of this place, but I do know that there is too much shit and too little gold lying on the street, but atleast lets have fun with the crap while we drown in it!

Thats my addition to the shit!
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)