I'm getting calls from a withheld number where the caller phones, doesn't say anything then hangs up after about 20-30 seconds.
Is thier anyway i can trace the call or get just get hold of the number? Even linking the computer to the phonline then running a software package that would trace the call etc???

Phone company say's they can't do anything and suggest changing number.

Also i'm in the U.K so its the U.K's phone network

thanks to anyone that can help