*raises eyebrow* ....yeah, but I never cheated, so whatchya got now...

My take on it is this: It's a case by case situation. You can't generalize and say women shouldn't even get 1/4 of what they get because that's not true in all cases. Some men deserve to get it crammed up the ass sideways. My stepdad is a perfect example of this. We won't go into the reasons why, but if my mom ever has enough balls to leave him I hope she puts it to him good for all of the shit he's put us through.

How about a woman that has been faithful and married for, ah lets say 30 years, and never worked because her husband had a good job and he would rather have her stay home and take care of the house and kids, then she finds out he's been screwing his secretary and anything else that will spread her legs for the last 30 years. Are you telling me she doesn't deserve to get anything?

I also won't agree with the statement that cheating wives shouldn't get shit. It depends. Did he cheat too? Because that kind of levels out the playing field as far as I'm concerned, and we're back to square one. If he was faithful, then most likely yeah she should get it crammed up her ass.

In this case, he may or may not have gotten screwed. She got 27% of the estate, that is not really that much when you think about it. It seems like a lot when you look at the large amount of money she got, but when you consider how much money he has and how much she got it's a different story. However, I will say if *he* was faithful and Mr. Perfect then she should have got less then she did.

On another note, how many homes and cars does a person need? 18 cars!?! You can only drive one at a time for Christ sakes. I guess I wouldn't make a very good rich person, sheesh.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>