“Whoever wins writes the history.” That was meant more towards who wins the war writes the history of it, but it is still true in this case. Look at what happened in Oklahoma or Columbine, these were events that one American did towards another. So it is almost a self inflicted black eye. But now look at the WTC someone else caused that, the fact that we were able to move on and rebuild says a lot about ourselves.

What I am trying to say is that we forget what we do not like or does not look good. Oklahoma and Columbine we did not like because we caused them, so they are not remembered as well as something like WTC, were our perseverance is something to admire.

One the note of God: I would recommend watching “Inherit the Wind” (1960). It is about the public school teacher who was taken to court for teaching Darwin in a public school in Tennessee. You might remember the name from history class “The Scopes Monkey Trial.” During the trial some good questions are raised dealing with creationism and Darwinism.

If God does not exist then religion is the largest misconception in history. How many millions of bibles are sold annually? How many people say they are Christian? We should start a “Does God/god exist?” string in the debate section.