hmm...i'd have to say that Double Dragon game for Atari. It was way fun if you played with two people. But thats not the best ever. Original mario is awesome. That game gets me really pissed off. I think Mario 2 is better though. But thats just me. Diablo II is the best computer game i've ever played. My diablo II disc is fucked up and wont let me install the multiplayer so i can't upgrade to the expansion that i bought. But overall, Madden 2003 for the PS2 is the best game I've ever played. If you play Franchise mode, its like an RPG with football. awesome. I have to agree that Resident Evil sucks ass. WTF is up with human tank controls? Bond for the N64 is the best party game, period. Time Crisis 2 is the best arcade game. Im really getting tired of games like Max Payne, etc. that have like little ammo boxes and health packs and shit like that. same with fighting games. if you make a game that simulates real life. there shouldnt be health meters. and you should have to physically remove ammo from an enemies gun after you kill him. theres a game coming out called "the getaway" i think that is supposed to be very realistic in terms of game play. ok, this post is way too long...