Since i've installed telnet on my linux mandrake machine its worked perfectly. But when i went to try to log in today i found that it was refusing connections. So i did the normal, checked the firewall, made sure it was still installed as a server and everything, but to no luck. When i went to my deamons/services menu to make sure it was running, it wasn't there. Everything else that should be just not my telnet server. So i figured mabye the install was currupt or something so i went and uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. Install went well, no problems occured, go back to services menu, and still no telnet. Has anybody ever expirenced this type of problem before and if so how was it fixed.

Regards,

Skull
_________________________
Trust me, if i started killing people, there'd None of you left