Below is Gizmo's frame lesson. It's fine, but I wanted to show some other stuff that can be done with frames. Look below.

<html><head><Title>:: United Phreaks Intelligence Network ::</Title></head>
<frameset frameborder=0 border=0 cols="*,78%">
<frame src=enter.htm name=entrance>
<frame name="entrance1">
<noframes>
<p align="center">
<EM>This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.</EM>
<p align="center"><a href="enter.htm">
enter.htm</a>
</noframes></frameset></html>

Frame Commands:

SCROLLING="no" (gets rid of the right hand scroll bar)

BORDER="--" (change out the -- with a number to enlarge or make small the border around the frame. putting it at 0 will get rid of it entirely which is what i prefer.)

FRAMESPACING="--" (basically the same thing as border, just adjusts the frame spacing, it is measured in pixels, and again you change out the -- with a digit.)

MARGINHEIGHT="---" (changes the cells margin height, measured in pixels, and you change out the --- with a number)

MARGINWIDTH="---" (same as above, just changes the cell's margin width instead of height)

NORESIZE="yes" (when this command is on yes it makes it so that the page's viewer cannot change the size of the cell by clicking on the edge and dragging, likewise, if you set it to "no" or leave it out it will allow the user to move the frame's size)

FRAMEBORDER="0" (a way to make seamless frames, so that you can't tell its to frames, and it all blends together, quite a nice touch to a site)

These are just some ways to manipulate frames to your likeing. Please tell me if I incorrectly did something. Doing this from memory, or post if you have anything else to do with frames.

-BackSlash

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."