lmao. Griffon hates me! OMG, I THINK IM GONNA CWWWWY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! hey griffon.....FUCK OFF. I'll be the first around here to say you are a complete dick-head. No one gives a shit what you think. Your views are very stuck up surburban aussie white boy preppy and no one wants to here them. We hear them everyday by news casters and reporters and politicians and were sick and tired of it. Thats why we have topics like this, so we can expand our views and horizons. If you are not even going to think/ consider someone elses opinion to be right then why do you bother leaving the box that you call your world every day? Why do you bother coming here? You seem to be under the notion that we actually care whether you stay here or not. We don't. No one does. So leave, go kill yourself. No one will miss you. BTW, AUSTRALIA SUCKS. Although you are rather amusing....

P.S. Fleshy is not ugly. I've seen a picture of her before. She's not like Carmen Electra but she'll do. Oh yeah, JonConley is the secret love child of Antionio Banderas and Mark Wahlberg. I have government documents proving this. So of course hes a sex0r bitch. We have a cult to Jon. But to join you have to shave your head and wear nothing but long, white socks and walk around in Harlem asking "Nigger, may I please have some change?" Yah.../me wonders off aimlessly again

oh yeah, in my prievous post i was trying to mind fuck Griffon, but apparently it only worked on the rest of you ph33r