random...ranting...:/ ranting...ok...random...kinda...random ranting...maybe...so what.... I'm fun:/

Kirsten dunst, after Spiderman, the rain scene, open mouth kiss, most every man, and woman out there wanted that. I think the question is 1. can you get past a body guard without getting anything broke? AND without weeve or gizmo's help 2. do you think she'll let you r0x0r her s0x0rs and get into her b0x0rs?

on that thread, given star status, and money. I'd have to say that tiffany(80's mall singer) all growed up, faith hill, tiffany Taylor(playboy) would be a great threesome to walk in on, and given the chance a choice to make it a foursome. Yes, there are men that can handle that, just incase that's too much for some of you out there;/. Leave your fears at the door when you walk into any situation for said in topics like this:D Fear leads to anger, anger to hate, hate...leads to the dark side....mmmm yes my son, the dark side, o and daughter. Liek the dark side, and sex...you can't let those to meet. Then you have lightning thrown, and light sabers all over. I mean sure, it's a fun night, but in the morning pssssssssssssssssshhhhh your gonna be hit by something pretty heavy, it's called bow legged, sore, bitten, marked, hickeys in places you can't see, honestly, your gonna be on your knees praying for some valium. So in short...I just ranted again....but it made some sense ya? I mean dark jedi sex, and walking in on women/orgies. I think moguai would like this.

I'm more then a piece of meat though:/ It's not easy baing weeve, I wish I could express what it's like not to be able to lie. Absurd as it is, I'm disturbed, but I bleed, I have dreams, I cry, I'm get lonely too. But sleep sound knowing I'm not crazy, I just can't stand not saying mostly what's on my mind now. So if ppl can't take silly weeve...too fuckin bad. I liek the funny me, inside it's all gentle, and ticklish, and fun. Nobody will be changing that:/ Be open hearted, all I want is some understanding;/ Gemini's get needy...kthx.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"