:X You don't want to be in love, I'm clumsy, tall, I hit my head alot, I'm usually confused, fumbly, and dumb. I have my smart times, esp in..heh bed. But I'm a manic depressive insomniac, bi-polar, with relationship issues given birth by others. Plus I'm a silly man, I dance around when I'm out in public, I make absurd, childish jokes, I act 12, and I'm 22. I have mad add, and it's not easy to keep a straight face around me. Heh, so in other words when I get into college soon, I'm gonna be the jester But I'm liek dr drew, and adam corolla mixed with a corona, and a shot of kahlua. Sweet, obseen(yea! I have dyslexia too), childish, but I'm good with science/psychology those will probably be my major/minor, if not something in computing/networking.

The other thing is, a few people on here know me real well, because I get bored alot(add), so I type for hours to myself or with others in massive paragraphes on the irc. Helping, or just lonely(puppie dog thing), so ppl get annoyed when I talk about myself once in a while. So I try to do it very little, but really in the last few months I've started to give a fuck of a lot less about people's anal retentive sides. Bi-polar ppl, that can't sleep, and our lonely after a few monthes of being alone I think start to get mildly moody to like a funny unsanity type deal.

O, and my writs are usually tagged as rants by all.
But this is off topic, so if anyone cares, that's good for you, you get a mocha cookie, with <3 sprinkled on it, and a / in the middle.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"