skin tones, uneven or not, light applied or not, do to scars, burns, big facial birthmarks or whatever, just like I said.
Quote:

Flesh is natural, skin is beautiful, it's erotic, and transfixing for the body/eyes/mind/spirit. I don't know who came up with the stupid idea of painting it, to cover it's beauty. Probably people not proud, and happy with their bodies.
I know ppl are born beautiful, lookers, good, and bad(still good:D). I believe makeup covers, is cannot help them with attraction, or betterment, it's a fake. to hide. Say they want someone to love them, their hiding, the person is attracted to not them, but the person their trying to be to attract a opposite. Makeup, and attractive feelings brought on by oils, and pastes is not nature. Nature wasn't powder back before 1900, or their fuckin perfumes. I like the smell of sweat on a woman, and the look of natural, real skin. Not hey look I got crayons. God...god...psshhh, divinity, "creative force" as you put it, did not forget, there is chaos with control, even to odd, ying to yang. But non-fake beauty is not ugly, it's true beauty, the kind that shows yes my yang may not have your kind of balancing ying, but it is my yang, and it is beautiful as am I. No force forgot beauty, we created makeup, and cover our problems hide our own media induced paranoia just like we created god, and religion(that's another topic. NOT for here, if you want to go on that, make a new topic on off topic or debate.). My beliefs are sarcastic, ever changing, and liquid. But my morals, and ethics are str8 like a razor. People need to stop being so closed minded.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"