Did I say that made you "fake"? No. Enhancing natural beauty, good good, I was simply expressing my view on covering up a already beautiful face. If someone believes something is perfect, why try to make it "more perfect" when you can't? Why can't you? Because the person changing themself is putting on something to look better, for whatever reason, they already look great, but the only reason I can think of is "I want to look better". Hence I enforce my opinion, and look back on it. I respect your opinion, and understand it, this is mine. The perception of having beauty or not, when it comes down to it is a belief inside. That was what I was speaking on. But I know ppl are the same with makeup on, the same person, it's the act, and reason. I like reasoning, and deduction. This is the place, this is my time to deduct. The world is not as simple as people want it to be, but it's simple enough for me to look at what I see, and know. The human race got beyond understanding things a long longtime ago, now we just ignore them, and hide from the answers. I was talking about America's view on makeup, not "women's view", when you generalize something you over bloat it. We came from other countries to here. Nature wasn't powder, yes, I was speaking on the english thing, and sarcasm on powder boxes. into the 19th century makeup came back, back before then they used it to cover up illness, 6th century bleeding techniques, lipstick was around well before the 12th century.

The Fact is I wasn't talking about what you just got pretty fuzzy about;/ Just so you know, a majority of what I say is usually taken aggressively by people, because I'm here on earth as a pacifist, I resist normal thinking, and I believe that there is honesty in a medium. I'm glad people have no idea what I talk about alot though. Because I know what I'm looking for, and what others look at is usually not me. I say what I want, and it never really mattered if people understood me. I do like to clarify once in a while though. When people get mean, and sarcastic. At any level, it's obvious. Small, half nice, or acting. The new excuse is "I was only joking", "I'm going to be more aggressive", or "I was talking to you".

Meh I'm used to dealing with this. People trying to weasel out of what they say, or force their views. I show mine, and I respect others. I just love it when people take everything so seriously, that they can't see the difference between what I'm saying, and what their thinking. Friends, don't let friends change who they are, so that friends can sit happier, and in control. Hence why I've lost a few friends. I am who I am too, my "makeup" from my parents won't be changing ever.

*craves sprite soda*
The frumious Bandersnatch!"