See, Ti Fox, you should hear both sides of a story...

Optix and I had more than a dispute of how UGN Security should be ran, he ran UGN Security into the ground, he talked smack to EVERY one of the affiliates and pissed each and every one of them off, his whole plan was to run it down into nothingness so that he could be it's "savior"...

And UGN Security is as it's always been, a place of public speach and (geared towards) knowledge. Granted that most of the community is >18 at least people are still geared towards wanting to know how the box works and thinking outside of it as opposed to being inside of it and doing as their told.

And whats this about "it's leader" ? Funny, last I looked I was in my 20's, unless something happened that I didn't hear about...

And Portland doens't have redneck's, the only redneck I've seen is some crazy mother fucker who wears 3 pairs of sweatpants over a pair of jeans on the bus lol...

The gathering fell through because it isn't free, it was basically an attempt to get people together, but since it's not someplace flashy like Hawaii or Las Vegas (I'm not moving back afterall) some people don't want to do it.

UGN Security has banners to help support it, granted I do have a Job and should be able to maintain it, but I believe that something "popular" should be able to maintain its own. As for it always being "banner free" it did once have banners when beard owned it, in fact the Advertising section is his work.

I know that the site is sort of "dirty" with the coding, but I don't know MySQL for shit and I'm always working so I don't have the time nor the resources to sit all day and code, hence why bits and peices are up when I have the time to put them up.

And when I "joined" UGN Security, I wasn't a "newbie", I have Weeve to back me up on that, UGN Security was just a place to sit back and get to know people and learn some tricks of the trade, which is what I always loved and always have tried to provide.

It is however good to see you around again, I do honestly hope to get a chance to talk with you some more and catch up on whats been going on with life.