:x lavey. jesus i can't see how ppl love that much to be used. i stood being used for 2 weeks.

i can't see how guys use like that, or women do. but i remember hearing about it, being a should to cry on, and ear to listen to hours of sobbing.

i never did turn away a hurt friend, and only did to needy one's when i didn't have material stuff they needed. other then that i gave 110% of me.

i ended up having some friends become cock mongler. the people that knew my brain, and what heart I'd given. except one girl that believed fruitcaje lies.

hmm i won't talk about my baggage. if sam's could become a small novel. I'd probably fill a encylopedia of pain, hurt, ant-love, and me almost never even verbally fighting it.

meh, people suck, my way of life, is i hate humans. but i'm a pacifist, and not mental. just eccentric. everyone's lucky something changed me when i was younger.

guz, and i used to be caib, and cain. i became able afraid of just what things i could do.

ya know that's not the worst giz has done:x I guess the worst i have is, I broke up with a ex over the phone over state lines. my last ex is a book or three. i broke up with her, but the deal there is to long for any post. i guess i'll say in short i needed space, and time to think, she took that as k, no more us all "yea" she could fuck aimlessly not in a relationship. k yea i felt her wanting to cheat. the odd thing was, it was because she couldm't please me. i knew about a guy, i knew how she stared. i took my time.i never told her in full, everything. because i watched as she did exactly what i thought she would. *scratches chin*, gross to see someone your cared for show their not who they were pretending to be.

bla, end.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"