anybody listen to any good music lately? pick up any good cds? lets talk music

like, what the fuck...so much good music it seems like in the past couple years. no boybands and lots of good alt-rock

I was diassapointed in the new outkast cd though, I dunno I expected something much different from what I got...whatever though

the new Jay-Z cd though, wow. most of you probably don't have any interest in him, but shit...go out and buy it.

here's something else, anybody notice how all the good music came from the 90's? like shit...bush, nirvana, nin, violent femmes, 311, sublime, rem, rage against the machine, butthole surfers, primative radio gods, public enemy, oasis, even snoop dogg...that's where my memories are

I'm noticing some good shit coming out of Britain too...like I dunno if you guys are into trip-hop but all that shit coming out of Bristol makes me happy (Massive Attack, Portishead, Tricky, Morcheeba)
even british pop is sounding good, like athlete or grandadbob

I keep trying to burn the postal service cd, cause one of my friends jacked my other copy and it keeps fucking up...it's pissing me off like this shit burns one cd correctly and the next one is fubar

so this is what I recommend now Ray Charles Lamontagne

this guys voice is incredible...I felt like crying

oh, and I'm listening to Depeche Mode - Sweetest Perfection right now...next song in the playlist is Depeche Mode - Little 15 and the song before that was Our Lady Peace - Is Anybody Home

don't act like you have better shit to do either, go ahead and reply