Dido is good, I like 80's music, Depeche Mode, Oingo Boingo, The Culture Club, Cure, bla bla. Hmm "I just didn't buy these new albums. 3 doors down(going to see them this coming friday) Another 700 Miles(pimp), Moby 18 B Sides+Dvd, Grandaddy - Sumday, Sheryl Crow - C'mon America 2003, No Doubt - Rock Steady(fuck yea), The Very Best of Sheryl Crow, Stagga Lee Presents M.V.P (M.ost V.aluable P.layas), Hatebreed - The Rise of Brutality( hell fuckin yea), Thursday - War all the time(sok), Less Then Jake - anthem, "Weird Al" Yankovic - Poodle Hat, Mest - Maverick(good), Rob Zombie - Past, Present & Future(fly & pimp), Thrice - The Artist in The Ambulance, Sugarcult - Start Static(good), The Ataris - so long, astoria(gooood), Juelz Santana - from me to u(sa'll right) and I really thought that some were pimp, tight, and phat. But some sucked."

I didn't buy them, because they have the "For Promotional Use Only, Sale Or Other Transfer..bla bla bla." On them. Because I got them from a family member who is good with recording ppl. I listen to them on my laptop. I listen to a bunch of different music, everything pretty much, except country, and some pop. Blue Oyster Cult is always good. I like hard lyrics, and smash your head dizzy guitar/drum music(PoD, Linkin Park, Blink182, NiN, Evanescence, RATM, all that.) Hope that works for you Imperial
The frumious Bandersnatch!"