damaris: alright.. out of every post on this board you should have read jonconley's all the way through. those are actual facts. i think you are just afraid to read it because then you'd have to admit your ignaorance. i understand that you have strong feelings on this topic, being a minority and all. but as an american citizen, how can you stand behind illegal immigration? just because your parents/family members were illegal? that's not a good enough reason to stand on. i'm sorry, but it isn't. if you could maybe show how, with facts, that illegal immigration DOESN"T hurt this country.. then maybe we'd be more accepting of your viewpoint. but i know, no matter how hard you look, you will never find any statistics or evidence to support your argument.

again.. i can understand why you have such strong feelings about this, but honestly, i think you're too young to have formed such a strong opinion on your own. i'm guessing that it's your parents' viewpoints, and being that you are so young, you still accept what your parents say. (for the most part) but someday you will be older and wiser. someday you will have gained enough intellect to form your own, valid opinions.

fleshy