Not to be snide... but but I was trying to find clear (if any of the Doubletalk from the government can be called clear) evidence of omission; or intentionally misleading quotes.

The above quote should give you one answer to your first question, namely why the president's army is still in Iraq. It's from the speech GW gave before going to war in Iraq (which I happened to witness AND remember)

"Do not destroy oil wells!"

Not a polite request... a DEMAND. After that he contradicts this logic by saying that the oil is "a source of wealth that belongs to the Iraqi people". Since when do Americans of ANY rank have the right, or even the prerogative to tell ANYONE what to do with their own wealth?

I just noticed that the white house page I got that from has a banner reading (in caps) "DENIAL AND DECEIT". Couldn't put it better myself.

Oh, yeah. There's also the fact that he STILL can't find/kill Saddam. I also remember hearing on broadcast news, BEFORE any of the real fighting broke out... that troops (obviously as their first priority) had "secured" the oil fields and sands. That seems to support GW's agenda as clearly stated in his speech.

But since I suspect you of egregiously baiting me, I'll keep this short. Besides that, you have another question for me to condense.

I still contend that he's not MY president - and YES I did vote for someone else! Doesn't anyone remember the election brouhaha? (no, that's not a laugh - get a dictionary!) Speaking of dictionary, here are some more words to look up that might give some insight... NEPOTISM ... PLUTOCRACY ... BUZZWORD ...

Here's a really good one - TERROR . We are fighting a WAR with our own Weapons-of-highly-concentrated-but-not-widespread-destruction against FEAR AND ANXIETY?!? That seems pretty moronic to me. *slaps head* I must have looked at the wrong definition. It must be this one: "4 : violence (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands" Hmm... the 9/11 hijackers didn't seem to have any demands, so they must have done it to intimidate us. That STILL sounds moronic, to me. But I think I'm digressing.

I guess quotes from Bush won't explain WHY he's a moron, they would just reinforce what we all know - that he IS a moron. So I found some other quotes from you... You will have to look the links up yourself (easy just search the whole quote) because it's almost dinnertime!

In fact, PERILOUSLY close to chow time, so I restrict myself to my NEW favorite author, Thomas Paine, and some "Common Sense".

"To the evil of monarchy we have added that of hereditary succession"

"A Prince whose character is marked by every act which may define a Tyrant is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. It is fitting for the People to ask: To whom do you answer?"

And, finally...
"Men who look upon themselves born to reign, and others to obey, soon grow insolent"

That seems the best answer I can give for the moment! More later... *hopes not to totally derail thread with political mumbo-jumbo*