not to mention that the news jumps on fresh meat like a colleges guys in heat, on underage highschool elite. Yea so fuckin...why does the news get off so much on lieing to ppl, they get just as much publicity, just as much coverage, fuckin gossip, and gab went down with the 50's. I know lots of women still do gossip, and gab. But shit were talking about the news here. You tell a lie, ppl most likely will believe it, then it grows, then normal ppl add to it. The fact is here, the facts are laid out for any able bodied person to look for them, the next fact is that they've said nothing but apologize. So to save anyone further embarassment they just sit on it. The fcc won't find jack fuckin squat because there is nothing to find now, the gov is always ten steps behind when they do stupid shit like this. Don't want nudity, and sex on tv have live censors for every station, digital or real. If real pay them well, give them benefits. They will stop that shit from happening, a .5 second nudity means only ppl recording it will get one frame to put online, which doesn't even matter. They'd lessen their fuckups, buuuuuuut were talking about a gov that illegals weed, and attacks/jails their citizens without honor. Meh, as if shit will change in our lifetimes...I'll keep hoping though. All those damn old ppl in the gov.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"