bish, and Giz thanks for the votes:) heh, I vote Giz, john, and um sean connery. Highlander got many women all wanting to roll in the hills of scotland. Heh. But yea, I get the accent thing, because I find how beautiful, and memorizing a english accent is, among other accents coming from a woman. Also many foreign women find a american accent hella sexi, all "your an american?". Heh yea, it is more then that marry you come back to america thing:P heh.

dash, were all just strong in our sexuality, that's a good thing :]

elvish tattoos are jeet, just like engravings, good charlotte is the bomb, hold on is my new favorite track from them.

Soon enough I'm sure when I move my tattoos, and piercings will go from none to many. small tattoos, mostly language, and lip/tongue/eyebrow/nipple/cock piercings I think. Yes I did say nipple, and cock piercings. You want a talk on that, I'll be up for it after my drunken bowling tonight, after I work out, after I shower, which I'm going to do right now. So kthx, unf, and a lar. Gah the active women posters here are cool, I like intelligence.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"