yep, nice to know about similiarities, people aren't as alone as they think on many things:]

Well..you know angelina jolie's lips are sexi:) I liek my lips, and a women with uh not collagene but just natural full lips is sexi:D Yar I had my eyebrow piereced a long while ago, but my body doesn't liek ink or piercings for some reason, I've been told it's the same reason my nose is always stuff here. That's that I'm uber alergic to some shit, and that until I move I'm gonna get different levels of sickness/infection. but it looked so sexi having a piercing heh, I had a plan for a stud below my lip, a tongue ring(can't without a surgery that little piece of skin..mine is too tight, the reason I had a lisp when I was younger, and it shoulda been clipped at birth, the good thing is when I get it done it extends my tongue reach), also a side,and middle lip piercing, my eyebrow again, the right one because my yang is balanced on my right side, lots of tattoos. Heh, I've thought of a prince albert..but heh...I dunno...o also nipple piercings maybe...just maybe heh. My first tattoo would be a star on my right hand in between the thumb/pointer, then angel wings stretched out on my back, and then the symbol for angel in angelic on my shoulder, thorned vines down my left arm, a winnie the pooh on the left side of my stomach, hmm...a butterfly I designed, over my left ass check. then probably the egyptian glyph for passion on my spine, and because I'm a geek the stargate glyph on my left ankle. heh this would cost about...a couple thousand, a couple months of work. to liek go to a body shop, and get a pain job/fixing adjustment for my body:D
The frumious Bandersnatch!"