just a quick question that will make me sound ignorant. ive got my router hooked up to my cable modem which is (currently) a 4 port router that is connected to four rooms in the house (hardwired obviously). in one of the rooms i have an xbox and a pc but only one port on the wall. can i just put a hub in that room so i can have both the xbox and the pc plugged in at the same time? and would a hub have to be set to "uplink" (with the uplink going to the router) or "normal" or whatever it is?