I agree with Drake, passwords aren't ment to be shared. How is giving someone a password showing a sign of trust anyway? If we trust our lovers why can't we ask for Locker Combos or hell copies of house keys and security alarm codes, but seriously, even after a few months you still won't know a person well enough to completely trust them. I think its funny watching little kiddies talking to a girl for a week and saying they completely love them, wanna marry them, and are the most perfect person for them. It makes me wanna puke, they don't know about love or what it is, they are just in love with the idea of being in love... Damn you kids are stupid, you think that losing a girl that you dated for 2 weeks warrents suicide and what not. Wake the fuck up you stupid kids, straighten up, and never trust anyone with your password... if they ask you about it, it means that something is up. I've never been asked for a password by anyone I was seeing and I'd never ask for theirs. A password is for an ONLINE ACCOUNT which is a meaningless entitiy in the greater aspect of the real world (well depending on what the account is) and if your relationship hinges on giving the other person that password, really think about whats going on.

Well thats enough outta me for now