ahhh.. the password account takeover game. what fun. back in the day, jonathon had my email password, i had his. i had is aim and icq passwords too. he decided to be cute and email one of my friends from my email account. so i took his email account, his aim account. i never really messed with his icq. it was a whole war for about 2 days. then we said fuck it and stopped it. haven't messed with each other's shit since then. i know his passwords for most things, i just don't care. he knows mine too. of course, we've known each other for 6 years, and i trust him with my life. and when i do use one of his accounts, like the time at rrfn, i told everyone right away that it wasn't jonathon it was me. so i'm a good little girl about things now. plus, it's just really lame to do shit like fucking with other peoples accounts and such. it's not like you ruin their life if you change the password to their email. just get a new email account. simple. if you really want revenge, don't mess with the computer stuff. go fuck with something that's more important. get em fired from their job, publicly embarrass them with that awful secret you promised them you'd never tell anyone. stuff like that is much more rewarding!