hurting a woman, beating, heh...I didn't see this in the start of the topic:X laying hands in threatening ways, heh. Yea estrogen flows, just like testosterone. So question women want freedom, and equality? Yet you still think about yourselves are fragile, in any aggressive situation. That's the media for you, no multi-gender sports, bla bla manbeating woman. Fuckin if it's hitting, and kicking slapping, and such yea. Stab the fucker, in the eye or the stomach, or the dick. Cut anything..off. But liek...if a women beats a man(yes...this does happen), or anything of the sort, it's like Go girl, women's lib, and even saying this I bet I get a rip for it? Because...it's not p.c. for men to defend themselves against a woman.

Just saying, this topic in thread started...on a fight, between two different sexes, that ended in a tongue kiss with biting it off. Say it was verbal? She's psychotic, and bit his tongue off, she's his girlfriend, their breaking up. That's technically ok, in short, it turns into biting members off, and killing men. I'm highly pacifistic, and I'm more then I can say against any form of aggression toward women including verbal or mental assault. All I got to say is that I believe in joining of the sexes. More so then separation.

I would like to read the story before I comment on what happened, because right now I know half facts/lies. I don't judge anyone's actions until I see the full story. I mostly give my opinion, and try to even out the aggression I see these days. Of course murder, rape, assault is, and has been on the rise. Then we have rap songs talking about pimping, ganstas, and hoes. I know many ppl of both sexes that listen to, buy, and watch sexual abstract forms of entertainment. But hey it's expression right, who takes that for fact? Sept the kids growing up, listening to it, being effect? Maybe.

My peace, is what I give, live life, let others live.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"