I know it's not at me, your a chill dood shocker. You have had my respect, and will continue to. WEll I agree, except for that morals aren't changing. That whole belief that people would center, or get better equainted with good, that I had myself, was gone when things were aired in our media like people jumping from buildings. Along with bombs being dropped over, and over. Seeing R rated things created by our nation, and others on live tv. Or plastered on the web, or even on normal paper.

I agree that the news is total bull fucking shit, in the fowarded aspects of things such as cnn, or abcnews, or even our local papers. They started a long while ago to "jump on the band wagon" of this so called media hype, a try at attracting gen x'ers for their ratings. Which for a time worked, then we got bored. Now we have kids half our age that are watching this new wave that was made for us. Most of us are moving on in life, money, jobs, sex, college, life. The kids out there below our age are many times more advanced in adaptation, and disordered problems then we were imo though.

Thus with "normal" things like divorce or death, the skew of what should be "norm" actions, and events begins to warp.

That's about all I have to say about that.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"