Jon, they can only work Part Time in the US; generally 20-28 hours.

I want less taxes, no social security and all the mexicans and blacks who don't contribute and just get wellfare for their 90 brats need to be expedited back to their originating country (or their ancestor's at least).

Did you know that about 80% of the mexicans on wellfare are illegals? My mom worked at the "child help" place, the people who monitor you and your kids so that you don't end up killing them... Most of the people being "watched" where mexicans, no green card, 5-20 kids... Sickens the shit out of me...

I'm not racist against mexicans, i know they can do anything a white man can do, however a large sum are so fuckin lazy that they can't even keep awake at work... (I've noticed from experiance at callcenters that the people more abpt to fall asleep on the phones are the mexicans who get paid more a their "multilingual")...

They may be "the same evil" but kerry has stated:
1. He wants it so anyone, even a 12 year old, can get an abortion; without their parents even knowing.
2. Shools (as low as grade 3) can hand out birth control pills and the morning after pills to students; without parental permission.

Kerry seems to think that parents have no rights with what their brats do; I'm sorry, if it's a part of me I have every right to ducktape it to a bed for 9 months then adobpt the kid out...

The economy sucks right now, wanna know why? All of our businesses are moving to India and Pakistan (some even mexico) due to cheaper labor... That's why we're fucked...