Quote:
Bush period end of discussion he is a genuinly good guy that just wants to do good
+ f 9/11 is a compleate scam be michel moore
Because he is a dit
So is that your opinion or the one given to you by your parents. I ask, only to see how much you actually know about the issues, and only drkmercinary may answer, how is F9/11 a complete scam? In your own words please and for the love of God use Spell Check, it's here for a reason.

BTW Your school sucks, preppy snob

Now Damn_Noob, we know that Mr. Heston has alzhimers but he's fought worse, Romans aren't pushovers. Besides that's why we have Mr Jennings as the VP, he'll run the show.

And to all:
Personally I'm a Kerry man, I voted for him for Massachusetts Senate and I'm voting for him on Nov 4th. He's got his act together and definatly has more of an idea about what's going on in the world then W. Kerry owned him during the debates.

You know what is funny though. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE always says this during elections time, "we're better off with Canidate X because Canidate Y will run this country to hell". Maybe instead of worrying about the presidency lets look at our congress and what they're doing. Let us not forget that Congress makes all the Laws, the Pres just has Veto power and it can be overridden.

Ofcourse we as Americans have failed miserably when it comes to being informed and knowing about the issues. We're all too busy following party line and rederict. Stop voting for canidates simply because of their party and vote for the canidate that will take a stand on the issues that are important to you.