you make some good points. but i do disagree on a few things. first: i don't really think we like iran too much. the way i see it, after iraq, it's gonna be syria then iran. no matter how you look at it, these countries are still funding terrorism, so yeah. second: you make it sound like the world was wrong to stop iraq from invading kuwait. remember what happened when the world turned away to hitler invading the czech? third: the majority of the iraqi ppl still want the americans there. around 3/4. while it's not a lot, it's better than what some ppl want you to think. the iraqi ppl know that if the americans leave, another saddam is just gonna stroll in again. and if it's between that and the americans, they choose the americans. and fourth: ppl aren't dying by the dozens. from all the allied countries fighting, there is an average of 2 people per day. that's an average since the beginning of the war. 328 people, by roughly 159 days. do you want me to compare this to other wars? such as ww2, where 500,000 americans (just americans) were killed. it comes to roughly 400 americans per day. 1942-1945, 500,000/3*365. anyway, that's f'now.//
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me