i think everyone here already knows my viewpoint on bush, etc... so no need to explain.
i'd just like to say that saying that he's done nothing good for this country. how about the economy. one of the big things that democrats criticize him for is that the economy is failing. but, uhh, has anyone noticed that the dow jones is above 10,000 again? it seems that ppl always seem to forget one thing. when you're a president, most of your term is dealing with the repercussions of the person b4 you. in this case clinton. it only shows near the last year or two of a presidents term the beginnings of what he's done. therefore, whoever gets elected next, when the economy is going through the roof, they'll get the credit, and ppl will be like "oh, bush sucked so much" when really it would've been b/c of him. but ppl will still say "well look at all these ppl without jobs." well here's the thing. this is tied into the tax cuts. if ppl needs jobs, companies need to hire them. if companies are gonna hire more ppl, they need more money. hence, cutting taxes for richer ppl therefore the companies have more money to spend. you have to realize, companies only want to grow. so if they get more money, they'll use it just for that, growing, which means making more jobs available.
also, bush sr. could've gotten rid of saddam. but the whole purpose of the gulf war wasn't that, it was to just get him out of kuwait. after that happened, the goal was acheived, and bush withdrew. which sucks huge after we see what happened when we did.
and, one last note. clinton was such a bad president. he would rather be in a frat house than the white house. he was one of the major reasons for 9/11 happening. he was a stake in the heart of national security. and he lied to america. well, when you're more afraid of hillary than the entire US, then maybe he figured his chances were better. i'd suggest reading "Dereliction of Duty" it's a book on clinton and how he did some really bad things that lots of ppl didn't know about. about how he didn't want to be president and about how hillary is really an alien from outer space bent on human destruction and teh castration of all men. well, ok, not that last part, lol. but you get the point.//
Follow the direction no matter where it goes
Let the truth blow like a hurricane through me