i read both sides fleshwound but that doesnt mean i have to talk about the good side if i dont want to. personally it makes me sick to say a good thing about bush and i dont sing clinton's praises. i just think clinton did a better job of being a president than bush. honestly i have nothing bad to say about clinton cause i dont remember much of his administration cause i was in middle/ jr high... at that time the most important thing in my life was getting good grades to get my dad and the school off my back not how well the president ran the country but at the same time i felt more safe going out side of the us than i do now. if i were to leave the us i'd pretend i was canadian not american because from what i have seen and read the world hates americans. our country is on the verge of being kicked out of the united nations cause bush keeps telling them to fuck off. and quite frankly if things keep going the way they are i'm gonna ask giz if we can move out of the states cause all hell is about to break loose. there will be another 9-11 no doubt, it's just a matter of were and i dont want to be here when that happens... my senior year revolved around that and so did my graduation...

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .