Icey I feel the bone shit, broke my left four metatarsals, and my back is a veritable cornucopia of cracking, shifting, and pain. Moguai has the back stuff though too, worse then me. Heh, my ex used to complain in bed, all "..sorry..", when I was thinking, my back hurts, I can't sleep, I'm sorry, but's it's something I've had for years. Yes my posture is fine, I don't worry about it, that's why it's gotten so back(the back pain). O *CLIP*

All of you people who are Bush haters are a bunch of ignorant hippies. *hippies are hot, I voted for bush, I have family that works for bush, and straight up...fuck bush. I don't like him, because 1. he looks like a monkey 2. he did war, I hate every president that wars. another thing were given right as an American. To say fuck you bush, your not our king. 3. Because I hate people like you, that can't keep a middle of the line view. Gotta be a dick.*

Why weren't all you dumbshits bitching at Clinton when he bombed Iraq and when he bombed Kosovo. *I was, and I voted for Clinton too, years go by, and more people like you are born. Reminds me why I'm damn glad I have my bill of rights, YEA, it's mine, yours, hers, his, her/him's, it's all of our fuckin bull of rights. The constitution was made to protect us, to be able to snap the fuck out, and say I hate you go die. The same reason you can sue us for saying it, and lose.* You all just hate Bush because you and all your friends think its cool to hate the government. "Fight the system man" you are all a bunch of hippie ass holes that can't get laid.*"Beer Getting your dad laid, since before you were born." It's called a stereotype, because people like you still believe an image is based on perception, you perceive what the fuck I'm saying, but you don't feel it, or see it. Because I'm me, you feel it someday, tell someone who gives a fuck. As to Bush, I stopped caring what my friends thought about politics...wait...I NEVER CARED WHAT MY FRIEND'S CARED ABOUT POLITICS, Jesus are you working "under" a senator in D.C. fucker? As to fighting the system, fuck yea, if we don't the system has the ability to gain full control...wtf were you in history? working it in the bathroom? I fear that you have nothing to give to this topic but hate. As for me, I give apathy, and sarcasm. Because dayum, your the one sounding like you need some Sexual Healing. In ending, Bush, Suck a Cock, or don't. Either way, no one cares.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"