Quote:
Originally posted by int:
Not president of the UK, Prime minister, her name was Margaret Thatcher. Prime minister, president, all the same shit. The executive branch.
sintax:
Prime Minister still answers to the queen and can be charged for criminal acts.
President only answers to the people (ha, once in four years :p ) and he cannot be charged due to the fact as he is seen as an Institution, not a person.

Artic:
political conflict and disputes is my graduate minor.
no, google is not my bible, but rather the British Journal of Political Science, the Cambridge Journal PS1987 and a large amount of information from the World Political Journal - John Hopkins has been my guide through a year and a half of study.

Quote:
Since 1948, World Politics has published analytical and theoretical articles, review articles, and research notes in international relations, comparative politics, political theory, foreign policy, and modernization. Political scientists and students of international relations turn to World Politics to stay on top of the latest theoretical developments in the field.
i appreciate the fact that u are indian and have visited the richness of ur motherland, but please do not be so deluded in thinking that just because u were at the scene of the crime, you know who the murderer is (if ul pardon the metaphor).

i advise you read up on the journals rather than take what you find online (or on your travels) to be the bible of ur knowledge.

cheers

p.s
i have the article proving that her military INDEED, did not act on her authority whatsoever. It was written and drawn up by her successor and qualified by the head of the armed forces.
PM me if u require such proof as i will have to scan it and email it to u