:raises hand: I'm pissed about this bullshit too... I have been since month #2 which was the FIRST TIME they said they where going to stop paying but there was such an "uproar" that it was continued (thanks to Oprah, she had some huge thing about all her fellow "colored" people on her show and magically this got extended due to "a large public outcry")...

These people wrne't just transplanted to random places, they where put in places of high need of people for job's, it's their choice that they decided not to look for one; let alone send their 14 year old + kids out to look for one...

I'm tired of this bullshit, especially these spicks who jump the boarder, in the wellfare office there are signs which state "If you are a non-english speaking immagrent please let us know for expedited emergency foodstamps!" yet I've paid into the fucking program for years and they sit and bitch that i made too much when i was working and don't qualify for certain benefits...

Then theres all these blacks on welfare with 30 children, why? because no where they live wnat to hire them because of crime.... and who's doing these crimes? their fucking children because they're in a hell hole and all they want to do is make things worse...

They need to have a federal castration plan...