BP, didnt you just say you have never smoked? now oyur talking like oyu have some experiance? im confused.

deviation, that wasnt the weed, it was the alcohol. nobody gets violent when they smoke weed, unless its laced with some LSD. even cronic which has cocain in it, has never made anyone i know act in a violent manner.

jon, it was you that earlier gave the quote from wiliam white that said drugs are good and people never do anything on drugs that they dont already have in them. drugs just emably you to do things you have always wanted to do but have never done before. now your blaming aperently blaming your friends actions on the drugs and the gun company? crack doesnt rape women, crackheads rape women. guns dont kill people, people kill people

i know your one of the most respected people on the board but you have obviously contradicted yourself on this topic.

the only way i can make sence of this- your friend recently killed all these people, sometime between oyur 2 posts, between october 27 and november 1. Your friend was also not on marijuana because:
Quote:
Originally posted by jonconley:
I mean if you even take one puff of marijuana, you loss all atheletic ability, all your intelligence, and all your self-respect. There are no other factors involved ever. It is always the drugs.
if he was high on weed he wouldnt have athletic ability or the energy to kill 20 people

Quote:
Originally posted by jonconley:
We should definitely throw more money into the bottomless pit that we have to pay for the war on drugs.
the only other option that i see is that you are being compleatly sarcastic in this post and you dont actually believe any of this shit and oyu made it all up. if that is the case, well, ill be fealing really stupid.