Oh, and one more thing:

I was terminated for "Insubordination." The reason given to me for this was my refusal to report to a certain member of Home Office.

I knew this man to be corrupt. Unfortunately, this man was a close personal friend of my predecessor at the theatre (whom I foolishly criticized at Home Office), and he was also working together with the assistant managers to get me fired.

As for the Assistant Managers, I believe they were both good people who were fed bad information. I also believe they were frustrated at changes I had made (cleaning projects, cutting payroll, increased upselling), so they quickly jumped to the worst conclusions about me, no matter what I did, or what I said. It was hopeless.

But as for theft, let me give conclusive proof. I now own a key license for Gaming in Colorado. This requires a 2 month, $1250 background check. HAD I EVER BEEN FIRED FOR THEFT, THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH I WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS LICENSE.

Look, I know you disliked the way I ran the theatre. I respect that. But I feel you too were fed some bad information. I tried very hard to make the theatre a happy place to work, but within higher profitability. My predecessor ran far higher payrolls and expected far less work. I don't say that out of spite, as I like the man, but I do say it out of fact. And I'm sure you were close to him. But I changed many things--all within the approval of my Director--and this caused terrible animosity on the staff, no matter how well I treated everyone.

Today, it's 6 years later. I hope you're doing well, and I hope you can one day look back upon that time with an open mind. I wish you well.