hmm, it's a tricky situation. can you still install software? if you can then just download a keylogger and get his password that way. If not, you're gonna have to do a little more work. You're gonna have to put a keylogger on floppy and somehow load it in memory from there when he boots up. I'm not sure of any keyloggers that will do this. You might have to write an autorun batch file to start the program an then continue loading windows without him noticing any difference. Or you can jus have it load and leave the computer on the login prompt so next time he comes around he's bound to type in his password. I'd look up a good keylogger that will do this for you but I'm in the middle of a writing a midterm paper rite now. But yeah, I'd go with a keylogger, thats ur best bet for a local hack like this. jus do a google search for keylogger or go to packetstormsecurity.org and read through the features of each one of them to see if they have what you need. This really shouldn't be that hard. good luck.