From: Telnet boy [email protected]>
To: DaMaRiS [email protected]>
Subject: This is my telnet test!

Hi, this is my email body.
.

## Now we send the QUIT command. The email is sent
QUIT

Now here's a real life example as I sent you an email via telnet.

Code:
220-rly-yb03.mx.aol.com ESMTP mail_relay_in-yb3.4; Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:04:15 -0400
220-America Online (AOL) and its affiliated companies do not
220-     authorize the use of its proprietary computers and computer
220-     networks to accept, transmit, or distribute unsolicited bulk
220      e-mail sent from the internet.
HELO localhost
250 rly-yb03.mx.aol.com OK
MAIL FROM:<[email protected]>
550 REQUESTED ACTION NOT TAKEN: DNS FAILURE
MAIL FROM:<[email protected]>
250 OK
RCPT TO:<[email protected]>
250 OK
DATA
354 START MAIL INPUT, END WITH "." ON A LINE BY ITSELF