Got a set of questions I've been pondering:
1. What is ICMP?
2. Are TCP, UDP, and ICMP packets the only types of packets used (At the most basic level, that is.)? If not, what are the most commonly used packets?
3. What is a FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) - I know that much, but nothing else. What is this?
4. What is a "symlink"?
5. How does one generate netmasks?
6. Why would one use a proxy to connect to the Internet?
7. What would be sent through this proxy?
Anyone got the answers? Beyond RTFM?