UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1086 - 09/13/02 07:46 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Predator Offline

Loc: Belgium
Quote:
Originally posted by Cold Sunn:
I do think they should be remembered and honored. What I don't like, is the people taking advantage of it. Or the people that only care because it got so much attention.
This is excatly wat europeans do think. The fact is that this is a sad thing that has happend in the history of the human beeing. Too bad this has happend. But what Cold Sun has said, is true, it's so sad people do take advantage of it. It's just to cry. I'll give you one name of the people taking advantage of it. It's the AMERICAN GOVERNEMENT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT. It's so sad to see. They just play the victim, altough they are the cEven american people don't see it. They (the governement) just use those attacks to sharpen some laws and those selfish thoughts of how the US should rule the world. The American governement is so selfish they don't think about the rest of the world. (if you want examples, just ask, i'll give hundreds of them).

The americans have done some great things in history (the normandian invasion etc, i'm very greatfull for that (altough that was also of a selfish cause), but that's a looooooong time ago.

As long as the US governememnt is trying to control the world, i don't blame so called terrorists to attack the USA. This all has happend cause the USA has asked for it. As long as the USA governemt is trying to control the world, this shit will happen. the american people is even too stupid to see this.

this is the view of an european mind? People from the us won't like it, but it's the truth, i didn't want to say it at first sply cause they can't handle it.

If you feel to flame me, go ahead, i don't care; If you do, this is just another proove that in the us you aren't allowed to say whatever you want.

Greets Predator.

Greetz to the fucking idiotic bush governement (who think they control the world) and all the idiots in america (i didn't say all the people from the US are stupid, but 99,99% is), who do say the us goverment is right.

As long as they (the us governement, this shit will happen)are acting so shitty, but i don't give a shit, too bad for all those innocent american victims...

Sponsored Links

#1087 - 09/13/02 08:17 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
wizzy Offline
The other other white meat

Loc: Iowa
pred i respect your opinion, accept for this statement

"As long as the US governememnt is trying to control the world, i don't blame so called terrorists to attack the USA. This all has happend cause the USA has asked for it. As long as the USA governemt is trying to control the world, this shit will happen. the american people is even too stupid to see this."

thousands of men woman and children, hundreds of firefighters, peramedics and police. all dead, with thousands more around the world left mourning, family members, friends, lost all of the sudden. theres no way ayone can justify that. problems with the goverment?? sure, who doesnt have a problem with the way another goverment is run. but to try and say the united states goverment, or the united states deserved for this to happen? how ignorant can one be? but hey, its the internet, ones got the right to say what he thinks.

#1088 - 09/13/02 08:28 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Predator Offline

wizzy, read my post more carefully, i do say i do find it's bad and very sad what has happend to those people, i don't justify all this shit, i just say that i don't care as long as the american governement will act as it does for now (and it will be for a looong time)

#1089 - 09/13/02 08:58 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
thebluegiant Offline

Because the government does shit that people disagree with they kill civilians? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that that will not change US policy or help their cause at all. There is NO excuse for killing thousands of innocent civilans. Honestly, the only reason I can see for it is to get their name in the news, it certainly doesn't make them a more valid organization or viewpoint.

It's far to late to say WHY this happened. It happened and hatred for the US has long ago passed the stage when simply changing policy will make the Arab nations & radicals stop wanting the US to cease to exist. Not only the US, mind you, but American Culture. IMO, it's the culture that matters just as much.

Anyways, there is no simple way for the US to 'fix things' because as of now things are hatred, not rational.
More to say, but I want to keep this short.

#1090 - 09/13/02 09:55 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
What Pred was saying about the US government taking advantage of it, I agree to a certain level. If we don't do too bad in this thing, Bush will get reelected I think. The Patriot Act, all those other laws making our privacy even less important than our security, they get passed now because of the attacks. Like everyone else here, I don't think killing innocent civilians is justifiable. I especially think it is stupid that we are killing innocent people over there too. I would think that when it happens to you, you would know how bad it is and not want it to happen to other people. But they justify it since they did it to us, or it is easier, or it works. I hate all war, starting it and fighting it, all of that bullshit. We get taught as kids not to use violence as a solution, but when you are an adult and it isn't your life you are risking, then war it up. Send a bunch of people you won't ever meet to kill/be killed by a bunch of other people you won't ever meet. So much death and pain and sadness, and it just keeps going.

#1091 - 09/14/02 09:04 AM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
$500,000 Bentley Offline

Loc: SXM
may all deze souls frm sept 11 rest in peace
may their familys move on but never forget
Amen

#1092 - 09/15/02 04:16 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

I haven't been around much lately, but I must tell you I was pleased to see this post and pleased to see SilentRage's first post.

It is like this people, If you disagree with the U.S. governments actions in the middle east. I can understand that. If you are tired of the media jumping all over this... I understand that.(but you could turn off the TV) If you think Bin Laden is fighting a just cause.... I disagree, but I can understand how one might take a political stand backing certain speeches and movements.

However to bitch about honoring normal people who were HELPLESS victims in this. Mothers, fathers, wives, Husbands, Grandma's Grandpa, Kids,

FUCKING KIDS!!!! WTF did a kid ever do?

If you have a problem with letting people honor the loss of innocent life, well Fuck you. Suck my dick have a coke and a smile, and get the fuck away from me.

As SR said, it would be one thing if they were soldiers. Then yes you are fair game. You can except that. But if you are pissing and whining about people morning the loss of over 5,000 people you are simply an oxygen thief.

How would you feel at your mothers grave putting the flowers down on the ground with me standing over you saying, enough already, get over it. Don't like it... STFU! Turn your TV off. Let people grieve. It is human. Those who bitch are obviously kids and do not know the value of tradgedy.

#1093 - 09/15/02 04:29 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Clod sunn

I have not forgotten to start... Money is coming

Quote:
I don't think killing innocent civilians is justifiable. I especially think it is stupid that we are killing innocent people over there too. I would think that when it happens to you, you would know how bad it is and not want it to happen to other people. But they justify it since they did it to us, or it is easier, or it works.
What make you think we are killing inocent people over there? Here The target was civillan. What a cowardly target. We target millitary and political centers and operations. I know all about stradegy of war buddy. There is nothing gained in killing civillans. NOTHING. US knows this too.

Do me a favor go to you local Libray and checkout some movies on desert storm. Look for the soldiers feeding the Iraqie soldiers, and thier kids. Know why they gave up so easy? We treat our prisoners better than they treat thier service members.

We make sure they have food water, clean clothes, showers etc etc etc....

We also treat Childer Great in countries we deploy to. Why?

1.) It is in our culture to take care of the young and innocent. (No it isn't in all cultures)
2.) The U.S. learned in Vietnam that how you treat the kids might determin later if you have an ally or enemy. Treat the kids right, They grow up to be adults, Maybe powerful adults.

Bin Laden calls for the death of all infedels. That is you buddy. Basicaly Americans. Civillan, Political, millitary. All the same.
Sound like anyone in history?

Hittler called for the death of all Jews.

#1094 - 09/15/02 08:32 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Hey learner, good to see your post...

A lot of us had friends or family in the buildings when the plane's crashed so we all have some sort of bad memories of that day, of loosing someone loved dearly.

Now with Osoma, I understnad the killing of christians being in their religon and all, but he could have at least taken into account that there were more athiest people in that building than christians...

But thats just my view... And with this whole middle east thing, fuck it, bomb the shit outta them, give the land to china, and let the chinese have the shit so they don't wanna kill us... I think it'd solve a lot more than just being ridda some terrorists..

#1095 - 09/15/02 08:41 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Well.... Personaly I dissagree. Why? Oil my friend. Oil powers everything. So if they can't play nice, Bomb them.... Nah, take all violent states over.

Knock up thier women push all our prisoners over there, Fence off oils drilling sites for us, Drive American culture down thier throat till they puke.

Will never happen, and I am sure there would be consequences... But that is how I feel. Just take the shit over. Get rid of Opec. Give the hotties my penix and the terrorists a cell with bubba the big black guy in jail for killing his whole family on easter sunday in church.

I mean they came here and started some shit... So give them some shit. If we are so evil... Lets show them evil... *shrugs* Guess it is good I will never be president.

#1096 - 09/16/02 12:00 AM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Predator Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Le4rner:

Knock up thier women push all our prisoners over there, Fence off oils drilling sites for us, Drive American culture down thier throat till they puke.

Will never happen, and I am sure there would be consequences... But that is how I feel. Just take the shit over. Get rid of Opec. Give the hotties my penix and the terrorists a cell with bubba the big black guy in jail for killing his whole family on easter sunday in church.

I mean they came here and started some shit... So give them some shit. If we are so evil... Lets show them evil... *shrugs* Guess it is good I will never be president.
tssss rofl

Now this is an example of a typical american thought. and that is where the problem lies...

ps: The american governement is already evil, it's not cause you are blinded by them, that there are no problems. So no more need to show off that they are even more evil than now

#1097 - 09/16/02 12:36 AM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
sinetific Offline
nobody

Loc: Ann Arbor
Bin Laden calls for the death of all infedels. That is you buddy. Basicaly Americans. Civillan, Political, millitary. All the same
infedels is anyone with beliefs different then theirs. They were beheading jahova's witnesses in the phillipines.
And its not all muslins, this guy is just an extremist nutcase. The problem is that he is in a position of power and influence like hitler was, which is extremely dangerous.

As far as innocents being killed I watch a special on PBS which was rather good all about what we did when our troops arrived in afganastan. How we teamed up with the northern alliance who had no orginaization followed them through the moutains to blow up little villages that doubled as military bases. When they attacked us they wanted to hurt our economy, they didnt care about civilians neither do we though. Im not saying I dont morn the people who were lost in the attack, I do. There isnt going to be a simple solution to this war like in wwII were we can just drop a bomb and everything will be over.

#1098 - 09/16/02 03:31 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
Yes, their target was civilian. Our's isn't, or isn't supposed to be. Killing innocent civilians lowers moral, and depending how the country works it hurts the economy. I know they have different beliefs than us, so I don't know how it would affect them. But I am not positive that what I heard about us killing innocent civilians was true, and can't remember exactly where I heard it. I think it came out of some dude's mouth on fox news. Sorry, I shouldn't have posted something that I wasn't sure of.

#1099 - 09/16/02 04:17 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
Yes, we killed civilians. Shoot, some stray bombs hit our own Red Cross warehouses in the area. We wasn't trying to kill civilians, but that is a sad fact in war.

#1100 - 09/16/02 05:24 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

The difference is this guys. If a target is picked which houses civillans....

The US picks the time when the least amount of people will be inside. One reason many operations occure after dark. (Bedise cover of night)

Bin Laden picked the time when the most people would be inside. Right at the start of the day. Before people leave to meet clients. Before lunch break. Before they leave thier early morning meeting and start to work. Everyone would be there. It is the start of the day...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2150 Members
46 Forums
35739 Topics
70909 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28900
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767
2150 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 393 Guests and 330 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!