Who still phreaks as in accesses telephony in illegal or non-conformist ways?

I consider a phreak a phreak whether they fight the system or not. Just like a hacker, a hacker can be that dood making your brefas at mc'y d's all hacking your sausage for your biscuit pheer style with some smile you never see but eat. Does it make you happy? Maybe even elite? No one knows. I think the media, and the scene should have never tried to box what is in all reality the truly unboxable. Capture the pretty illegal feats. So it gets on the 10'o'clock so they go to jail, so whatever. Never notice the wwwd going on, never notice the illegal crackers putting illegal content on someone elses connection from a car, pants down. But that one, that got a little news, as did the dvd kids could see because of flip down tv's in cars. [censored] undersexed, over aged morons. A cracker is not a hacker imo, as a freak is not a phreaker. But I accept everyone using the name, I disavow the uses by our media, and over bloating use by people in interiors.

Who still war dials, finger scans, trunk ceases, pay phone maps, conferences, and is constantly trying to make time to have fun?

A third that I didn't list in subject is for those that feel dead. Why did you go away from it all, and was it really worth it? Going from a physical existence to a more verbal one.

nothing is unboxable or unhackable, but the true hacker, for in hacking, they grow, they learn, and to not conform makes them free. free in a system with rules. the true hacker is in parts, a part of us all, a spice in our spirit. as is the true phreaker this tone in our ear, this finger jabbing at buttons, this talker, walker, verbal social, hand manipulating dialer.

This is all imo. But with three questions.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"