UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#11647 - 08/18/02 08:01 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
Gutter_Scarab Offline
UGN News Admin

Loc: Baltimore, MD.
I was thinking about purchasing a Tracfone anyway. Because they're cheap, and there's no monthly payments...So when I get one, and input my first card I'll give you the number sequence. Of course, my numbers won't help you because you can't put in the pin for a card twice.

The problem with cheating Tracfone is the fact that a pin doesn't work until it's been bought and scanned. So you'd have to hope in all randomness to get a number that someone bought and hasn't put into their phone yet. If it were as easy as finding a random number, people would be shoplifting the cards. But unfortunately, like I said before, they're not active until scanned.
[email protected]
---------------------------------

Sponsored Links

#11648 - 05/25/03 12:04 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
UNKNOWNUSER 007 Offline

Loc: Katy
I have been getting free tracfone minutes for a couple years now...
I even got the new digital tracfone, and figured out how to get free e-mail and text messaging and everything!

Here is what I do:

I save a few tracfone cards that 'fell' into my pocket when i was visiting my local walmart. I called up and gave them the numbers. "We're sorry sir but this card needs to be taken back to the store and be reswiped" Oh yea? Well I didn't feel like it. Since I didn't pay or anything. So I kept calling. And guess what??

SOMETIMES THEY ACTIVATE IT FOR YOU WHEN YOU CALL!

Sometimes I had to call like 10 times, and even then some days I just don't get lucky. If anyone has any tips as to why or when the best times are or anything like that, PLEASE email me.

I'll tell you more.

I even go as far as CHANGING the numbers on the card by a few digits. They will also ask you for an SMP number (which is an 8 digit number near a UPC on the card, sometimes following a bunch of zeros, sometimes underlined) Anyway, these are sequential, and if it was a recently 'borrowed' card, then I up the digits by a few, if its very old, I up the number by a thousand or whatever.

ANYWAY, they will put you on hold and check with their technicians in another department.

This is where you cross your fingers. Sometimes these technicians okay it, and fill in the blanks on the numbers that dont match up (Each SMP matches the pin that is on the REAL card, so if you make one up it doesnt match, but they STILL do it sometimes) OR sometimes they activate it.

If they don't they say you need to return the card. If they do they say turn on your phone. Then they give you your code, and your minutes!!!

BUT sometimes they tell you to type in some testing codes, and will ask you to read them back the numbers that pop up on your screen, and they will check with their tech department again.

ONCE, a woman had me do the testing code, then she had me type in a code, it said invalid, then another code, and it WORKED! And she didnt even go to the other department!!!
This makes me believe there *IS* a way for someone to write a code generator program!!!!

PLEASE ANYONE WHO DOES THIS WRITE BACK WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES AND WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESNT.
It's annoying and takes many tries, but I've gotten tens of thousands of free tracfone minutes and YES THIS DOES WORK WITH THE ONE YEAR CARD!

Another thing I have noticed is that they know, by the pin usually, how many units are on the card, so use ones from a 300, that's what I do. They are more likely to put it through for you if it really has the amount of units on it that you told them it did. I also think there may be a connection to where you bought it. Because I've 'borrowed' a couple target cards, and didn't have as much luck when I say they are from walmart as I did when I said Target.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, and feel free to ask me any questions.

This really does work, so TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!

Good luck! ENJOY!

#11649 - 05/25/03 12:05 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
UNKNOWNUSER 007 Offline

I had an experience leading me to a simialar idea. I bought two 60 minute cards and tried putting one on my phone. Well all I got was invalid code. I tried the other one. Same, I took it back and exchanged them for two different cards after harrassing the people at Walmart for an hour about it.I got home, tried both cards again, and no go. I called the people at TracFone the next day. I told the guy my story and without talking to anyone else or even giving him my ESN, he gave me four different codes and it put about 300 minutes on my phone. This leads me to the conclusion that ESN has nothing to do whatsoever with the codes you put in for your minutes. Also, there has to be some universal codes just to stick in the phone to give it minutes. From now on, I just call the people there, tell them about the same story, and get minutes.

#11650 - 05/25/03 08:02 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Vagabond (Location Differs)
I have too much spare time,
Im in, Ill dig up some documents and make some diagrams

#11651 - 05/25/03 09:25 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

I found this, turns out Scarab already posted the site, but it has useful information.

http://www.hackcanada.com/blackcrawl/cell/assorted/trapfone.txt

In order to get free minutes, you have to hack the phones Nam memory bank, because if you try entering a second account on the phone, you’ll get the fallowing message “Location NAM error" . It’s not difficult and there is plenty of documentation on how to hack the phone’s NAM memory bank, here a couple sites that focus on hacking a Tracfones NAM memory bank:

http://www.hackcanada.com/ice3/cellular/index.html
http://www.nettwerked.net/TFA/cell.html

Once the Phone has been successfully hacked, you have to go into the NAM memory bank, which looks like the fallowing:

(1st) phone # - 555-555-5555
(1st) SID - 0 (A-side)

(2nd) phone # - [blank]
(2nd) SID - 1 (B-side)

In order to get free minutes, all you have to do is copy your phone information that is stored in the first block into the second block, once your number and SID have been copied into the second block, simply use your phone.
Like magic your phone works! However this is because Tracfone doesn’t have its own cell networks, so in order to prevent people from using more minutes then they’ve paid for, each Tracfone has a built in timer that will prevent you from using any more minutes than what you have paid for, however this is the only safeguard, once this is bypassed this by copying your phone number and SID number into the phones second block in the memory bank, you can talk to your hearts content! And who gets stuck with the bill you ask! Why, those bastard’s at Tracfone do! HA!
This works because Tracfone is pretty slow when it comes to updating account information to cell networks, so your phone will work fine until your accounts status has been updated on the cell network your Trakphone is using.
And thats how you rip off Tracfone. Have Fun!

#11652 - 05/27/03 12:03 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
UNKNOWNUSER 007 Offline

Ok maybe this will help
Motorola V120t
ESN # 06610739546
Code # 2532 2330 3949 6176 2444 5456
Eperation date 8/25/03
180 minutes

#11653 - 05/27/03 12:09 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
UNKNOWNUSER 007 Offline

When I put new airtime on my tracfone they ask for the ESN and then they give me a code to put into the phone. So I was thinking to make a generator you need to figure out how they get the code using the ESN and what the date has to do with it and the # of minutes. So theirs 3 veriables that make up a tracfone code. It will be hard to crack but someone should be able to do it.

#11654 - 05/29/03 11:21 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

four variables, I think the ammount of minutes would come into the algarythm

#11655 - 11/17/03 04:38 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
Jaspel Offline
UGN Poser

Loc: mn
if there is any interest to continue this i would be very willing to help

#11656 - 11/17/03 01:28 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
paradox Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Well i'll be the coder for this coz im bored as fuck the way i see it how all pay cards works they have a formula for making cards they pop out 20,000 within a range and start a new range etc...
its all about maths.. the best thing to do is to post all the numbers you have used to see if u can find a pattern
I made one for a new zealand vodafone network.. and it worked a couple of times it aint an exact sience..
anyway esn has nothing to do with the top up cards thats to do with the way the network handles your phone in most cases
u send ur esn and other info i'll post relevant shit later on.. continuing on.. they validate it within their network and check their database.. which led me to think a remote hack might be possible
to spoof the esn etc.. u can clone cellphone or what not.. but i reckon a num generator wud be sweet.. 1st of its kind
so send ur old numbers etc.. and get me more info on their systems

#11657 - 11/20/03 11:39 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
Spike Offline

Loc: home
hey maybe this will help my esn is 21806355766

#11658 - 11/21/03 12:41 PM Re: TracFone Cheating
paradox Offline

Loc: New Zealand
like i said esn is just your electronic signature now people can clone your phone good job :p

#11659 - 11/23/03 01:07 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
Spike Offline

Loc: home
i have 2 tracfones that is the old one

#11660 - 11/26/03 10:51 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
Jaspel Offline
UGN Poser

1) i was thinking(and have confirmed) it seems that SOME stores who donot have Scanning/internet capibility have preactivated cards. now it seems to me that they could be activated ether before leaving the factory or just that possibly some complex phone registration is required appon the retailer oppening/receving the case(unlikely). sence all codes need to be activated at somepoint it seems ligit that we should be going after these pre-activated codes. If the later is true it may be possible to activate some 500 cards from the security of a cleanphone.

2) If you activate your tracfone in a different area(causing roamming) when your expiration date is passed it will still let you listen to the othernetworks services menus. i have yet to fool around and see if i could get a call out of this because i donot wish to waste me precious minutes(expecialy sence they are roaming 2x). i donot know if this could lead to a goast like phone sence it willnot allow incoming calls from the number it had(and still thinks it is).
Dose anybody know if you can still get these service voice menues once your time/date is up and/or to what extent?
I have a felling that it would be eayser to screw the analog service in this way if it is possible.
i know that this may be a definate no due to my own ignorece towards newer cells or do i have an idea here?

#11661 - 11/26/03 11:05 AM Re: TracFone Cheating
Jaspel Offline
UGN Poser

i know its fairly long but if u havent read yet u probaly might wana mosey on over
http://www.cellphonehacks.com/viewtopic.php?t=10315&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
i think its ligit, they just dontknow how to activate those codes
yes i know im posting a link to another board and i hate people who do it but yet i dont hate myself

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Gremelin 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36108 Topics
71278 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29269
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 307 Guests and 332 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!