UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#12545 - 04/14/05 12:13 PM Woman sold daughter for car
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

Source

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

Sponsored Links

#12546 - 04/14/05 07:48 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
Kill the mother.

#12547 - 04/14/05 09:40 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

It's really sad what some people do to their kids. I feel so bad for those girls, especially the 12 year old. Being forced to have a baby so young is not right and it's not safe

I know for a fact I know I'll severly hurt anyone who touches or even looks at my child in the wrong way.

#12548 - 04/15/05 12:49 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
Quote:
I know for a fact I know I'll severly hurt anyone who touches or even looks at my child in the wrong way.
you know how bad you THINK you'll hurt someone now? (before the baby is even born) magnetize that by 1,000. My nephew was over the other day and stole something from Caitlin then pushed her and made her cry, he's about a year younger than her, weighs about 20 lbs more than her (mind you she is only 28 lbs to begin with) and he is my NEPHEW and it took everything I had in me to not walk up to him and knock him unconscious. It's worse than you think.

You will not hear this from me very often, but I agree. Kill the mother. I am usually very adamant about being all pro-life no matter what, but this deserves an acception.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#12549 - 04/15/05 04:04 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
pergesu Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Pimpin the Colorizzle
Nope, no questions.

Kill her

#12550 - 04/15/05 04:08 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

oh i know how i'll think. i have a little sister that i basically raised till she was 6. when she starts dating no boy is gonna wanna go near her cause they'll have to go thru me first and them my brother-in-law and my 2 other brothers...

I too agree. she sho8uld die. she's forced her daughters into a life that no child or person for that matter should ever know.

#12551 - 04/18/05 09:42 AM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
Spyrios Offline
UGN Member

Loc: VA
when I asked my dad about having a girl he said "Son when you have a boy you only have to worry about one dick, when you have girls you have to worry about every dick"

that being said kill the woman, round up and castrate every man who participated in this thing.
Apostrophe T, need this torture?-They Might Be Giants

#12552 - 04/18/05 07:29 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by Spyrios:
when I asked my dad about having a girl he said "Son when you have a boy you only have to worry about one dick, when you have girls you have to worry about every dick"

that being said kill the woman, round up and castrate every man who participated in this thing.
/me nods

#12553 - 04/19/05 11:56 PM Re: Woman sold daughter for car
Defcon Offline
Ass Clown

Loc: 508 or 207
Makes me wonder, is this a sign of how sick and perverted life in this day and age, or is this a sign of how fucked up our society is that someone would actually be desperate enough to resort to that sort of action? Granted I don't know the lady and I'm pretty sure I'd hit her with a 2x4 but it would be interesting to see what factors really caused this to happen, because I'm sure she's not the only one that did this.

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33393 Topics
68560 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26556
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 595 Guests and 335 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!