UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14049 - 12/25/02 06:38 PM Re: GTA vice city
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
In Hitman 2- you play a hitman known as Agent 47. His weapon of choice-the "Ballers," two powerful motherfuckers. It is like Metal Gear Solid except it rules, it is fun, the story doesn't smother you, and i don't hate it.

Nagachaak- Go play gamecube you lamer.

Sponsored Links

#14050 - 12/26/02 12:44 AM Re: GTA vice city
Nagachaak Offline

Loc: scandinavia
shut ur hole looser. all hail pc!!!
hitman sux0r and always will.

and it's not like metal gear witch is a good game an hitman's not!!!

Cold Sunn- go play pc you lamer

#14051 - 12/26/02 05:33 AM Re: GTA vice city
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Metal Gear Solid - i can understand why some people would like it, because some people can accept major flaws in the way the game works.

Also, why would you say hail pc then "go play pc you lamer"? The reason I said Go play gamecube is because the gamecube is considered the crappiest of the top 3 consoles. I prefer pc to console, but some games are just console games and should stay that way.

You obviously just dislike things that are awesome.

#14052 - 12/26/02 07:23 PM Re: GTA vice city
AlienTerror Offline

Loc: Sweden
In Hitman you often got 2 choices, either you play the fun part and sneak and kill the enemies silently and tactical or you can just run and waste em all(not in every lvl perhaps) it's up 2 u=)

#14053 - 12/26/02 09:34 PM Re: GTA vice city
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
Quote:
The reason I said Go play gamecube is because the gamecube is considered the crappiest of the top 3 consoles. I prefer pc to console, but some games are just console games and should stay that way.
heh, i always considered xbox worst of the three consoles...people just dont like gamecube cause all it does is play games [ninja]

#14054 - 12/27/02 02:05 AM Re: GTA vice city
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

lol.

Forgetting about the games on the systems, we should compare....

XBOX has a built in 8 gig harddrive. You can save games on it, save pieces of a game to decrease load times (something the PS2 has problems with), download new maps or game items, and alot of games allow you to play your own music from the harddrive during the game. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember that the XBOX has the most advanced hardware.

For the most part, the ps2 comes in second hardware wise. Then gamecube.

Also, from what I have heard, XBOX Live beats the other online console play....oh wait a minute...

Then if you do take the games into consideration:

XBOX: Halo, Blinx, Splinter Cell
PS2: GTA 3/Vice City, Metal Gear Solid: something, Hitman 2
Gamecube: Metroid Prime(the only game worth buying on gamecube imo)Those mario games, Smash Bros, there are probably others...

I say Blinx because it is a platform jumper, your mario type game. Basicly, to me it seems like XBOX is the way to go.

Edit: Here
http://www.planetxbox.com/hardware/system/

That might be biased, so someone else post another link from somewhere else.

#14055 - 12/27/02 02:31 AM Re: GTA vice city
CyberNerd Offline

eh, all it really boils down to is taste in games...i have a gamecube and a playstation2 and other than halo and maybe splinter cell there arent any xbox games i like...maybe if i come into a large amount of money i'll add xbox to my collection but right now im broke

#14056 - 12/27/02 02:47 AM Re: GTA vice city
CyberNerd Offline

http://www.planetgamecube.com/hardware.cfm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/116229/ref%3Dbr%5Fbx%5F2%5F1/202-9708918-1333427

on that second one ignore the part where it says not as powerful as the xbox
[shit]

i'm fighting a losing battle here

#14057 - 12/27/02 02:54 AM Re: GTA vice city
CyberNerd Offline

ugh im sorry to post this many in a row but honest im not trying to spam. I told my friend about this little console discussiona and he sent me this http://maddox.xmission.com/xbox_suckit.html
now uh...im sure that ones a little biased but there is a little bit of sense behind the rant

Actually i had no idea that button was there...lol

#14058 - 12/27/02 10:19 AM Re: GTA vice city
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Although I do think XBOX is the better system (and you're right, taste in games and opinion really like trying to rationalize what band is better) i thought that was funny too. Maddox is the funniest guy on the internet that I know of.

lol CN- you know that little paper and pencil icon is the "Edit Post" button right?

We are off topic.....GO GTA VC!!!

#14059 - 12/27/02 10:41 AM Re: GTA vice city
Deviation187 Offline

Loc: L.A Cal.
/me drags topic back in...

well more ike just GTA3, why is it that out of all games in the world its the laggiest of all, for X-mas i got a graphics card not the best but it will hold while i get money for a better one, i got a Geforce4 mx420 64meg, like I said for now, but it looks better sure, it lags way less but sometimes it lags, and i hate it out of all games!! sigh* but i mean i saw a great improvement. but id wish it was good like all the other ones, oh and does anyone have news on Vice Citys PC Release, rumors say its spring 2003 :-\

Hopefully im not being benlty here and not making sense.. its 2:39 and im tired, aah my friend is coming at 8 am!, adios.

#14060 - 12/27/02 07:44 PM Re: GTA vice city
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
I got you all beat system wise. I bust out the super nintendo! yeah! lol, my little bro has a ps2 but he doens't live with me, so I just play the sp all the time. And GTA Vice City is fun to play, but I'm not really into the time it's set in.

#14061 - 12/28/02 02:57 AM Re: GTA vice city
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

The setting is what I hate most, but really I can get past it. I kind of forgot about it. Then the music comes on.

I wish that when you saved a game, it saved your options with it. Because I hate having to either a) go to the options>audio menu and turn the music all the way down, or b) flip through the radio til it is off every time i get in a car or something.

The Tec-9 is awesome, you can run around while locked on a guy and shoot him. Getting a tec-9, then killing a cop at an intersection is a good way to start the fun. After you run out of Tec-9 bullets I suggest using the cop's handgun because you can also run around with it. I heard your endurance goes up as you progress, i don't know about it though. If you tap X alot you can run pretty fast, and it is easy to escape the cops even if they are in cars, just don't get run over. If you run out of ammo, run around near their cars and hit them alot for their guns. Or steal a car and drive off til you can get a gun.

That is just something I like doing, I don't own the game so I just screw around when I play it.

#14062 - 01/01/03 06:35 AM Re: GTA vice city
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
I crashed the helicopter.

#14063 - 01/02/03 01:10 AM Re: GTA vice city
hKzKnight Offline

Loc: LAN
GTA Vice City for PC will kick some serious ass. As for hitman 2, another really c00 game. Like what was said of just having fun and blasting everyone, or silent gameplay... Tiz tru. What I am curious about is what is next for the GTA series? Now the question is compare GTA 3 to Vice City... Is one better or are they equal? :+)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33494 Topics
68661 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26657
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 746 Guests and 317 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!