Yup an expansion to WarCraft 3.
It gives gamers a new chapter in Warcraft realm. "In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land..."
Ships on 06/30/2003
* One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities
* A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat
* Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race
* Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities
* Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support
"The ghost... Was never there and you'll never see me"