UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1737 - 07/30/02 02:04 AM Thoughts
PychoSamX Offline

Loc: WV
What are your thoughts on racism?

Sponsored Links

#1738 - 07/30/02 06:15 AM Re: Thoughts
Deviation187 Offline

Loc: L.A Cal.
its phucking stupid that theres people that judge others by race, enough seriousness.

we should also not make fun of races in any way...

/me cues gizmos jew song.

remember? "jew are mai sunshine, mi only shunshine..."

#1739 - 07/30/02 08:54 AM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Loc: Kuntucky
I dont like racism but its awful that one race trys to act like another (wiggers, ha)

#1740 - 07/30/02 09:15 AM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Jew R BAING mi sunshin
mi onli sunshin
Jew R BAING mak meh happi
when the skies are grey
Jew R BAING never kno dear
its from my oven
till you open that door and go puke!

::rolls on floor::

#1741 - 07/30/02 03:18 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
My thoughts on racism:
I wouldn't consider myself to be a racist, although I enjoy racially slanted humor. But what I dislike are the stereotypical hateful/ass hole races. Example; I hate the black people who blame me and my race for all of their problems and who cannot possibly think they can do wrong, and that anyone who tells them they have fucked up is a "racist" or is "racially profiling" them. These are the people I call "niggers", because they are ignorant hateful dick heads who need to be sent back from where they came. I hate the Jews who think everyone owes them something. I hate the Arabs who act like little fucking kids about politics. I hate the Israelis who act like bigger little kids about politics and like to bully the other little Middle Eastern kids. I hate wiggers, because they are worst then niggers(see above definition). I hate anyone who considers me a racist and/or an anti-semite because I openly express my beliefs.

I can't say that I hate every single person of a race, although it would be a hell of a lot easier to just say I do. And yes, I do have friends of other races, many are members of UGN Security, some I know in real life, I will admit though, most of my friends are white.
Any questions or comments? If yes, then shove them down your fucking throat. By the way, nice song Gizzy...

#1742 - 07/30/02 03:21 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

I'm not racist... I just hate it that people sit and blaime me because I'm white for their ancestors (NOT EVEN THEM!) being procecuted and shit. Then they tear up our citys and streets, kill people, and everything else, then sit and complaine that there are no jobs when the reason for this IS them!

bah.

#1743 - 07/30/02 03:24 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Deviation, you may want to move this post to General or Off Topic so it will get more views, because this isn't really anarchy related...

#1744 - 07/30/02 08:26 PM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
Racism is stupid, but really you should ask a black person this question i turn on comedy central and all i ever see is some black guy making fun of white people but if someone were to say nigger infront of them they'd get really pissed if they dont want to be called that they should stop asking for it(i dont say nigger or anyother racicial slur myself, but i know people who do and dont mean it. and get kicked outta servers for it on games)

#1745 - 07/31/02 12:11 AM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

i actually think its funny when other races bitch.... they look so fuckign stupid in the process.

#1746 - 07/31/02 01:19 AM Re: Thoughts
Deviation187 Offline

haha, you modified the song no? i remember it a bit diffrent, but this ones funnier :p

#1747 - 07/31/02 08:55 AM Re: Thoughts
psychogen Offline

Loc: UK
I believe in the equality of every and each creature on this planet. Thats also why I dont believe in religion since some religions condem the souls of certain creatures.
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)

#1748 - 07/31/02 11:59 AM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
racism=bad, however, i'm not supposed to call a black person "black" it has to be afro american. but, they don't have a problem calling me white?

#1749 - 07/31/02 04:37 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
actually in my experience, they call each other blacks and prefer whites calling them blacks. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just refering to somebody by their predominant feature. You'd say stuff like 'yeah, this one blond chick told me the other day' or brunette or asian chick or black chick, or fat chick or whatever.

#1750 - 07/31/02 09:08 PM Re: Thoughts
hunter69 Offline

just imagine if we started the "MRS WHITE AMERICA PAGEANT" like they do with the miss black america pagent, or how about "THE UNITED WHITE COLLEGE FUND" like the united negro college fund!!

Then the say i am a bigot!

#1751 - 07/31/02 09:32 PM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

that shit is a joke, they call us racist if we have shit for just whites but the have like "BET" and shit.

#1752 - 08/01/02 03:00 PM Re: Thoughts
Mornse Offline

Loc: Vancouver
Well, I'm completely against any form of racism. And when you talk about other races saying how it's all "our" fault. Well, sorry to say, but lot's of it is. For hundreds of years white people enslaved black people, and killed millions of other people, just based on race. And then we complain when they make fun of us a bit on comedy central or have "BET". Well, too bad. Look what white people did to them, and then look what they do to white people, I don't think it even compares. And then some people say, "well we shouldn't even care about the colour of skin, so all your arguments are invalid because they seperate black people from white". Well, take a look at us. We have different cultures. Neither culture is better, but they are different, and so we shouldn't not recognize the differences, we should just not let it affect our views of each other. I don't know if any of what I just said makes sense to people, but it makes sense to me.

http://www.dopeskill.com

#1753 - 08/01/02 06:16 PM Re: Thoughts
Happy Birthday Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
I hate the black people who blame me and my race for all of their problems and who cannot possibly think they can do wrong
My ancestors came from Greece to America about a century ago, so no one can accuse me of being a relative of a slave owner. They could hardley speak English, nevermind own slaves.

As far as the racism issue goes, I have my own theory that may help to eliminate confusion, or may piss a few people off.
There is a white population as a whole, within this population there is an undesirable faction known as white trash. White trash are the bottom of the barrel, the shit left over, the rejects of the general white population. They live in trailor parks, drink warm budweiser, piss in buckets, beat their wives and all that other white-trashy stuff. The same goes with Black people. There is the general Black population. Then there are the niggers, niggers are the black trash if you will. Now where the simpleminded racists of this country go wrong is they see an obnoxious nigger or a peice of stinking white trash a hootin and a hollerin and they think "I fucking hate black people" or "I fucking hate white people". What they really hate Is crack smokin niggers and beer swillin trailer park dwellin white trash. Saying that I hate all Black people or I hate all white people is idiotic, thats hundreds of millions of people who you say are all worthless, and you don't even know all of them. So lets not be so damn vague with our hatred. Dave Chappelle did a stand up a long time ago talking more about racial-profiles etc, and how they're used today.

BTW, my definition of the 'n' word greatly differs from it's original meaning. If you think about it, that word was originated from crazy-ass europeans. I don't care what you say, any one person who thinks they are better than, and can 'own' a certain race, is just fucking dillusional. Without getting too into history, let me say that back when Christopher Columbus was on his voyages this is what people were thinking. "These people are so under-developed we might as well take them from their homes and use them as slaves, at least they'd be serving a purpose." I can't say for sure that's what they were thinking, but it's pretty obvious. They treated the Mexicans like shit, too, according to some arguements out there.

I think it's obvious to tell that I'm against racism. Not just one way,
Quote:
I hate the Jews who think everyone owes them something. I hate the Arabs who act like little fucking kids about politics. I hate the Israelis who act like bigger little kids about politics and like to bully the other little Middle Eastern kids
Racism definitly isn't limited to the white-supremicist shit. It's everywhere. Also, it's easy to say that you're not racist if you live in America and you're white, because you are the majority of the population and there's supossed equal opprotunity for everyone.
I think I'll stop before I get myself into trouble. This is a sensitive subject and could go on forever. In my opinion racism will never end, no matter how bad you want it to.

#1754 - 08/02/02 01:21 AM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Wow, I think that is the first time I've ever been quoted, and deffinatly the first time I've been quoted twice in one post...

And Mornse, you are an inside-out Oreo...

#1755 - 08/02/02 01:45 AM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

lol, not to change the subject... this sounds more offtopic than general.

#1756 - 09/04/02 07:05 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

well even though i hate bring up old topics, i got some good points on this one. first off, back when slavery was a big thing in th united states and we had over 200,000 slaves, id like to point out that the majority of these people were sold into slavery by other black people in Africa. very rarly did a bunch of white guys go over to africa, pull out there guns and start shooting. THe slaves became slaves by loosing a war to a neiboring tribe and being enslaved by the other tribe. thus black people were represed by other black people. Another point, when you think of slave owners, you probably see a rich white guy with a whip and a gun riding around on a horse beeting the shit out of any black guy who wasnt picking cotton fast enough. This is aother misconception made by Hollywood and the movie industry. The majority of slave owners worked along side their slaves doing the same back breaking labor and were not even that violent. If you were a somewhat normal person with a couple of slaves, just trying to make a living, would you want to beat the shit out of them? do you think that would make them work harder? of corse not. Life back then was hard for most people, black and white. Im not trying to justify anything, slavery is wrong, but it wasnt as bad as society is lead to believe. another thing, derogatory words are made by the activist. a hundred years ago, 'nigger' simply ment black person. even now, i cant say 'black' the activists who are trying to compensate for probably some other deaper person issue accuse people of being rasist or discriminating agenst some type of people not because they are, but because the liberal activists convince people that they are. Ive had this entire conversation with a real African American, who was born in africa and he agrees with me. note i call him african american because thats what he is, if he was born here then he isnt an african american, he is a black american, damn i gtg or i would keep writing

#1757 - 09/04/02 07:16 PM Re: Thoughts
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

damn, nice information, i didn't know anythign about it. I thought you had to b rich to have slaves... teachers say slaves cost alot and only like 9% people in the time had them and they was rich asses.

#1758 - 09/04/02 08:18 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

A bit of a rebuttal... As Moffesto pointed out, it was mostly the rich who could afford slaves. And it was the rich who had many slaves. And it was the rich who had many sons who didn't have to work, and have nothing else to occupy their time but drinking and so-forth. Such things easily lead to abuse of slaves.

Also, I think you underestimate man's predilection towards wickedness. We've got people now who abuse black people. Think about how much worse it was back then when blacks were considered property? Blacks were running away for a reason. It wasn't cake and candy. A beaten slave is an obedient slave. Beatings given as an example for the rest of the slaves... Sure, some treated their slaves properly, but I wouldn't say even 50 percent of slave owners did. To them, a slave was merely a cranky machine which needed kicking every once in awhile to make sure it kept working.

---

As for the second point. Yes, there were black people selling black people as slaves. And yes, that was the majority of slaving. However, black tribes would raid other tribes more often cause the slave trade was so profitable. I don't know why you're trying to make white people look better by dealing more guilt upon the blacks.

#1759 - 09/04/02 11:33 PM Re: Thoughts
ninjaneo Offline
UGN Security Staff

Loc: CA, USA
aww.. FUCK NIGGERS!

hahahah jk...

heh anyway... I have no problem with black people because of the color of the their skin.. just the way they act.... but I wouldnt go hating someone for something they couldnt change...

#1760 - 09/05/02 02:50 PM Re: Thoughts
olosoft Offline

Loc: .
there are two kinds of people i hate: people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and... the dutch.

#1761 - 09/05/02 04:19 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

moffesto, yes you did have to be rich to have lots of slaves. most people wernt rich. thus most slave owners didnt have many slaves. what your teacher says might be true, might not. dont always trust your teachers. also dont be to convinced by people opinions, look at the facts.

silent rage- your first point is mostly true. but you got to remember that rich people tend to try to protect there investments(slaves are investments). second point- you say i underestimate the wickedness of people? i believe that all people deep down inside are evil little pieces of shit. well maybe not that bad but i know that people as a whole do tend to lean towards the bad side. yes we do have people now who abuse black people. most of these abusers are black. 94 percent of black people murdered in gang related activity are killed by other blacks. thats a statictical fact unlike your bullshit guess, and i quote you, "Sure, some treated their slaves properly, but I wouldn't say even 50 percent of slave owners did". might be true, might not.

last point-yes i know that black tribes would raid other black tribes to make shit load of money in a slave market opened up by white people. Do you think that makes any difference? If they had simply not given in and sold there neibors for a couple bucks, people on this side of the atlantic would realize that they can make more money doing there own damn work because slaves would cost so much, and if they did get a slave they would treat him preaty damn well because he would cost so much more.(btw i only brought up that point because black race activists are always accusing white people of 'repressing their people' so its almost ironic that in reality their people repressed their people) And my responce for your last comment, im not trying to make white people look better im just pointing out that black people are more rasist agenst black people then white people are agenst black people. Look at what happened in Rwanda in 1994. if you have no idea what im talking about, one black tribe whipped another tribe off the face of the earth. total genocide of an entire tribe of black people. over 100,000 people were killed in 100 days. once again, white americans are blamed for this! because we didnt stop the slauter, we are made resoncible for the whole damn thing. not asia, not europe, not south or central america, not austalia, not canida, not black americans, not even other africans. none of them are responcible. just white americans. another reason i brought this up, i hate all the protesters accusing me of being rasist, sexist, homophobic, crule to animals...you get the point. damnit im pissed

#1762 - 09/05/02 04:26 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
heh, well i think 'niggers' came from the spanish for black 'negro'. anyway, i hate people who say they arent racists. because we all hate certain people, it may not be entire populations of people, but just certain sects of people. as asteos said, white traish, niggers whatever. but whole populations of people do tend to act the same in some respects. really, ive met very few black people in my school life that arent failing at least one subject. thats a huge percentage, where as white people is more like 50% are failing at least one subject. So, the cultures are different. I dont mean to say that black people are stupid; it just goes to show that they do deserve some of the criticism they get. Its not just 'the man' trying to put them down. Mostly, I guess I just hate whiners. :p

/me braces for the kick we are going to get for wizzy from bringing up an old topic :gasp:

#1763 - 09/05/02 05:07 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

A Racist is a person who hates a whole race of people. I do not hate any whole races, I just hate certain stereotypes of people...

#1764 - 09/05/02 05:24 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Another rebuttal for ohfuk

Quote:
dont be to convinced by people opinions, look at the facts.
This is a discussion of opinion based upon perceived facts. Believe a teacher, believe me, or believe you. hrm.... Doesn't make much difference.

Quote:
rich people tend to try to protect there investments(slaves are investments)
Quite true, quite true. When you beat a slave, can he still work? Absolutely. Also, this will help discourage slaves from rebelling and running away. You failed to get my point on that matter. By beating a slave, you help keep your investments in line and profitability. I agree such beatings are not usually given just cause the owner felt like abusing somebody (though this happened enough times for people to take note), but rather over some slight or sign of rebellion or because they didn't fill the owners expectations and they gave a little encouragement.

Quote:
94 percent of black people murdered in gang related activity are killed by other blacks. thats a statictical fact unlike your bullshit guess.
A statistical, obvious, and irrelevent fact. 94 percent of black people murdered in GANG-RELATED activity? lol. I'm not suprised.

My bullshit guesses eh? My bullshit guesses are based upon logic - since there is little that can be said in FACT when everybody who lived back then are DEAD, and there were precious few people going around asking survey's like "Do you abuse your slaves? Why? btw, are you rich?".

LOGIC: They weren't running away by the hundreds cause they were treated well. So they must be running away cause they were treated poorly.

Quote:
yes i know that black tribes would raid other black tribes to make shit load of money in a slave market opened up by white people. Do you think that makes any difference?
Not much, this part of the topic annoys me. I don't give a damn what the black people did to each other. White people did the same to each other as well. What was WRONG was that the black people were treated that way due to their 'primitive' culture and obviously different look. Back then things were pretty shitty. What annoys me about the present - to take your side - is that society is a heck of a lot more equalized between whites and blacks, and it seems like blacks are wanting special treatment! What the heck?

Quote:
(btw i only brought up that point because black race activists are always accusing white people of 'repressing their people' so its almost ironic that in reality their people repressed their people)
It's not WHAT people are doing to each other. It's the WHY that makes it worse. As said above, it's a irrelevent point. Rather, you should be pointing out how equalized things really are. That just because in a years time, cops have arrested more blacks than whites - doesn't mean blacks are being singled out. It's cause there's simply more black crime. Now THAT CAN be proven in statistics. I'm on your side in this, I just don't like your approach to combat it.

Quote:
damnit im pissed
lol, it's ok man.

#1765 - 09/05/02 05:57 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

mostly good points... but no, im not rich compared to other people im my state or county for that matter. i live in one of the richest counties in the country, averave income is somthing like 90,000 per household and my house is less then that and i dont go to a all white school, i go to the most racialy diverse school in my county somthing like 30-35 percent of people in my school are white and most of them piss me off. Good point on my comment on the opinion topic shit. what pisses me off is the people who see something on the news and dont even bother to question it for a second, they instantly agree. they 'know' its the right way to go. its pathetic. good comment on my slave investment ideas although if you fuck someone up too much they arnt going to be able to work half as well although it would scare other slaves into working hard. why is the 94 percent murder stat irrelivent in your eyes? just because its gang related dosnt mean its pointless. i agree with you compleatly with the
quote "society is a heck of a lot more equalized between whites and blacks, and it seems like blacks are wanting special treatment! What the heck?"
thats a large portion of what pisses me off. It appears that you missed Rwanda compleatly, that was possibly my best point.

#1766 - 09/05/02 06:40 PM Re: Thoughts
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

heh heh, I didn't mean are YOU rich. That was part of the sarcastically mentioned survey somebody would have to ask way back when to provide something factual.

Quote:
why is the 94 percent murder stat irrelivent in your eyes? just because its gang related dosnt mean its pointless.
oh no no no, I didn't mean it was pointless at all. By irrelevent, I meant it had nothing to do with the current debate. I think your Rwanda point fit under that category - but I can't be sure, cause I know nothing about it. And the reason I think it's irrelevent, cause what black people do to other black people has nothing to do with what white people do to black people and why.

-- wow, am I actually hearing you say I'm right on several points? Open minded, and doesn't let your emotion get in the way of 'listening'. From this point on I like ya. Even if your name is kinda... eclectic.

#1767 - 09/05/02 07:06 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

damn, i hate when i compleatly miss sarcastic remarks. and, damn, both those arnt really traditional racism. but rwanda is genocide, not of black people but of one black tribe killed by another more dominant black tribe based on ethnic background. so it is at least some form of racism

#1768 - 09/05/02 08:36 PM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

i don't support racism, but it is ridiculous for me to adjust my life or opinions in hopes of not offending a different race.

#1769 - 09/06/02 03:23 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

/me gasps

A UGN Security member who doesen't mind criticism of his/her opinions. That's Australian for 'keepah.'

/me jots this down in his "Tips for arguing with SR" notebook...

#1770 - 09/08/02 12:58 AM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

racism afro-american italian-american, thats all bullshit. Whatever happened to sexism, eh? All these girls saying there for womens lib and dont want to be equal but rather superior...if a race really wants to be treated as an equal the way to go about it is not to seperate everyone into groups and then respect them, but rather forget where they came from entirely i personally dont give a shit if your from africa although the stuff they say about the man ruining life for them is trash you hear in history class we let them go free as slaves after a good while and yet none of them hopped the next boat to africa...why because africa SUCKS why dis america when you can brag about being from a country where people face all sorts of diseases and everyone is poor they could very easily get an education here and go back to africa but for some reason no one does...

#1771 - 09/08/02 07:50 PM Re: Thoughts
tuatboaac Offline

Loc: usa
because they cant easily get an education here and go back to america. if they could, everyone would do it. we complain about how horrible america is, becuase we hae highschool, and college, and have to pay taxes, and abide by laws. you think the poor starving kid dying from a combination of aids, ebola, and typhoid wouldn't do anythiing to have 5 hours of psyche homework a night? if it came included with the best set of rights of any country in the world, an almost unlimited amout of food and electrcity, and guaranteed protection from most major medical conditions? man. compared to those poor saps, we live in paradise. and for 99.9% of them, its an unreachable paradise. not only do we have imigration laws, it costs MONEY to live here, and to GET here. itgs hard to raise capital when your 6, and your parents died of aids 5 years ago. all they have to brag about IS africa. just like all we have is america. so saying they should come here if they're gonna complain is bullshit. they CANT come here, or i guarantee they would.

however, getting backl to topic - racism, bad.

Fear him. For he is Fred, the bunny of Death.

#1772 - 10/23/02 12:13 PM Re: Thoughts
AlienTerror Offline

Loc: Sweden
i think it's totally disturbed....

don't know why even people get racists because black and white people are just the same both sides have their "bad people" but their both humans ffs...
it doesn't matter a bit for me if anyone is black or white.
some of my friends have a strange way to look at blacks but their not racists. I think it depends on less experience if you're a racist. You just dont have enough experience to understand.

And some people are just totally f*cked up!

#1773 - 10/23/02 03:38 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Racism starts with the fact that black people can't drop shit... I hate it when I hear "my people have been opressed by your families for years"...

I went to HS with this kid who hated me because my family supposidly opressed his grandparents or some shit like that, so he told the teacher that I called him a nigger...

Well that night he got the shit kicked out of him, but he learned about opression ...

If you're black, I don't mind you. The second you start blaiming me for something that I didn't do is when you piss me off... When you start blaiming me for something that didn't even happen to YOU you piss me off even more. AND the second you start collecting MONEY because your ancestors were slaves, is the second i beat your ass.

#1774 - 10/23/02 06:54 PM Re: Thoughts
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Tartarus
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking kikes !
[bang]
lmao

#1775 - 10/23/02 08:48 PM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

well said gizmo...

#1776 - 10/24/02 02:11 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:

If you're black, I don't mind you. The second you start blaiming me for something that I didn't do is when you piss me off... When you start blaiming me for something that didn't even happen to YOU you piss me off even more. AND the second you start collecting MONEY because your ancestors were slaves, is the second i beat your ass.
hehe, i hell liked this part, awesome !!!

P.S. I really wish i had a black friend.

#1777 - 10/24/02 02:38 AM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

I had a black friend once... pissed me off to no extent, we kicked his ass. Last I heard he was in the hospetal, that was like 6 years ago lol...

#1778 - 10/24/02 03:07 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

yay i understand you bro.. it's just that i never had one and i always wanted, i dunno i just like black people even though most of my familiars and people i knew who live in US and UK when they came for a visit or something, i always used to ask them about black people, most of them say they suck, and i never heard a good word but i'm still like "i wanna have a black friend".

People told me that before they knew black people they liked them too but after you get to know them you find out how they really are .

i dunno but i really wish i had one...

#1779 - 10/24/02 07:06 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
Ok see i am no racist but i react if someone says somethin about my race. Lyk if somone says i'm a dirty mexican u are obviously goin to react and i never had problems with Balck people. U have to understand them that is y spanish and black ppl 99.9% of the time get along. I am not racist to Afghanistans, Iraqs or anyone its all a matter of how they treat me. But then it take a huge insult for me to diss their race or immigration status or sex or educational level becuase all that and more is racism.

#1780 - 10/24/02 07:35 PM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
"kill every motherfucker in the human race and let your god sort them out"

I am a racist. I generally despise the human race. Its pathetic. I do not claim to be an exception. Look how long we have ruled the earth and how quickly we turned it to shit and what we have done to each other. I could write a large book on why humans should die, but it doesn't matter. We will kill ourselves off within next 100 years.

#1781 - 10/24/02 11:17 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

100 years? probably sooner. damaris, your ignorance is astounding. speaking from personal experiance and from things i have noticed. my black friends, all 2 of them, really dont like all the mexicans at my school and neither do the majority of the other black people. they go to differerent parties and they tend to avoid each other. a soccer field that i used to drive by last summer to go to work im maryland(a setup place for one of the recent sniper atacks) would alternate race days. one day was 100% hispanic, the next day was 100% black. im talking a couple hundred people on one field...huge. NEVER, would you see a black guy on a mexican day, never would you seea mexican on a black day.the majority of blacks and hispanics dont get along from what ive noticed and from speaking to members of both races.

#1782 - 10/25/02 03:07 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
[QB]...I am not racist to Afghanistans, Iraqs or anyone its all a matter of how they treat me...QB]
huh, how they treat you ??? probably everyone here knows how you get TREATED, you're so annoying really. I suggest you read ohfuk's post.

bp

#1783 - 10/26/02 01:48 AM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
yeah... yet again.. i'm going to have to bitch about the post made by damaris. i have one question for her: are you really that stupid? i honestly want that answered! moving on-
i am probably considered a racist. why? because i hate the human race as a whole. i like a few individual people.. but as a whole.. the human race is pretty fucking weak. there are way too many stupid people. that's why i try to leave the house as little as possible. because i really can't deal with the stupidity of people anymore. it's just gotten out of hand! see.. that's why i enjoy this board and rrfn. smart people to talk to. sure, i can't ever actually hang out with you, but still. i love to be able to talk to all you smart people! (all people excluding damaris that is) i'm so happy to that there are still people out there that can talk about shit other than themselves. i'm happy to be able to talk about issues in the world. see.. that's probably why me and jonathon get along so well. we both hate people, and we both like to hold intelligent conversations.
anyways.. back to being a racist.. yeah.. Gizmo- i have to totally agree with you about the black people bitching about how we oppressed them. it's like.. well.. were you ever a slave? no.. didn't think so. our fucking 16th president abolished that. and that was how long ago? yeah.. exactly. they need to stop blaming white people for their shortcomings. it's not our fault that bad shit happens to you. and yeah.. i agree with whoever it was that said "it's not like they hopped on a boat back to africa." excellent point.

another thing: maybe WE should be pissed at the black people. they're the ones that brought AIDS over here. those fuckers! and if you ask me.. the spreading of AIDS is a lot worse of a crime than being a slave owner. fuck them! dammit! now i'm pissed!

alright.. i can't remember who posted about this.. but someone mentioned how women don't just want equality.. they want superiority. i can't agree with you more! i'm a girl and i'm saying this. FEMINISM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT! it gives cool girls like me a bad name dammit! i HATE it when i see women on tv saying we don't need men.. wtf are they talking about? i sure as hell need men! maybe if you're a dike you don't need em.. but fuck! i LOVE men! i'm more than happy to have em around me. plus, they are a lot cooler than women are. seriously.. girls are usually backstabbing little bitches. guys are just fun and easy going. and women are in NO way superior to men. as far as i'm concerned.. men are better at somethings than women are.. and vice versa. but everything equals out. arghh.. now i'm pissed even more! i hate femiNAZIS. they should all be killed.. by men! hehehe..

fleshy [satan]

#1784 - 10/26/02 01:57 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

hell year you're right fleshy, i'll have to agree with you that i think too the black people brought AIDS here, that fucken worst desease ever.
I mean now a lots of people through the word have AIDS and it's spreading all the time more unfortunately even though some experts have find some possiable medicines which they think later could possiable cure AIDS but hell, i hope AIDS will get to all of ya'll who really deserve that shit, coz as fleshy said that' fuckin thing is worst than a crime, it's a war on life. Now i'm pissed too, huh too many stupid people, too many stupid shit.. ya know what ? i wish i was born a DOG, i love dogs and i really wish i was born one coz at least i wouldn't know about these kinda stupid people and stuff like that.

DaMaRiS do u have a masters degree in bullshiting maybe ?!?

bp

#1785 - 10/27/02 07:10 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

Dont say dat about blackppl and ohfuk i was shocked at what u said. We get along well here were i live well i Said Spanish anyways AIDS wa brought here by people who fuck each other before they get married and so forth and so on. I hate feminism too. Im not saying men are better than us but we need men ok cmon its da way things are. Why the hell do u think only a guys dick can go into us! And also i agree that this world is whacked up lyk GLAAD for example is a messed up organization dat actualy SUPPORTS gay and lesbos! Weird. i hope bp agrees with me on thsi one

#1786 - 10/27/02 09:58 PM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

AIDs didn't just magically float through those salty seas and end up on our shores. it was spread by people who came from where it originated.. oh my god! and that's in Africa.

fleshy

#1787 - 10/27/02 10:24 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

fleshy are you implying that black people come from africa? dont tell damaris, she might freak out!

damaris, the two race groups dont openely fight each other, they usually just avoid each other. and once again im talking mostly about the adult population here although you can see it in younger generations too although it is less prominent

#1788 - 10/28/02 03:01 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

bp agrees with ohfuk and fleshy but not with you, coz you said so much bullshit that even if you would say something right now i'd be hard for me to believe it was you... but i guess you understood some thigns now damaris. To be more honest i maybe agree with you just a lil bit but again...

listen damaris

Try to do something smart and you'll make a change, you'll make a Difference

bp

#1789 - 10/28/02 03:50 AM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

AIDS started in Africa, and as for the comment about people that had premarital sex. The percentage of people contracting aids, having unprotected sex, and premarital sex is all led by the African American population.
I have absolutely no problem with GLAAD either. That is your opinion though, and I respect it. I can understand where people would because that is different and people naturally fear things that are different. And fuck what the bible says, cuz that shit has been being misinterpreted, caused millions to die, and opressing people since the beginning.

I love african americans, homosexuals, and god (whom is probably both of those things).

#1790 - 10/28/02 02:46 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

The first known case of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus was found in a Homosexual Canadian Flight Attendant. It was later reported that the man had sex with another man while he was in Haiti. So it is beleived that Haiti(a black country) is the source of HIV...
But, HIV/AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is a major problem of the Black race in the United States, and in Africa(where 2/3 of the population has HIV or AIDS).

#1791 - 10/28/02 03:18 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

ok look the Bible has no reason to be misnterpreted and gays are wrong HELLO y is it that only a guy can shove a dick up a girls pussy and then have kids! Because it is NORMAL but two guyss cant have kids nor 2 girls bcuz it is wrong and i fully back up Eminem with his beliefs.

#1792 - 10/28/02 03:44 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

worst...disease...ever...

anyway, people having pre-marital sex really has not that much to do with AIDS. I mean...I realize if 2 people are virgins until they are married then there is little chance of getting an STD, but some are genetic...anyway

DAMARIS, u are a total retard. You don't have to type Ebonics as well as speak it. I bet u arent even african-american...wigger...anyway, idiot, dont u realize that pretty much everything Eminem says is total bullshit. He even admits it. Some of the things he is probably being truthful, but he is mostly making shit up just to be funny. Don't worship him, he is just a rapper, as he says.

Now I know why everyone hates you.

#1793 - 10/28/02 04:04 PM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

yeah he's just a rapper who wants popularity and money and that's probably why he does and sais all those stupid shit, i mean come on how can you back up someone who flames his momma too ? that guy isn't even a rapper, i like some of his music but damn he just bullshits too much, i think he's about to become a bullshit instead of a rap singer
look 2pac, he was the best rapper the world ever knew and he's always be the lord of rap, he brought rap alive, he was the one who spread the message in the air, but he never forgot the well manners, if you ever listened the song he dedicated to her moma you'll understand what the fuck i'm talking about. so please damaris, stop bullshiting around and being such a retard, try to gain some respect instead of just bullshiting around here...

bp

#1794 - 10/28/02 04:22 PM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

hrmm.. so.. being homosexual is wrong huh? why? maybe people think being mexican is wrong... ever think about that one? ya know what a mexican is don't you? when the spanish came over to north america a long long time ago, all the guys were horny sluts. so, they humped the indians (aztecs, incans,mayans) and what was produced? mexicans. a lot of people would think that's wrong because they weren't the same race yet they were doing it. so, don't sit here and judge people you know nothing about. they are just everyone else, they just happen to prefer company of the same sex. personally, i think there is nothing wrong with that. with the way the world is now a days, if you are lucky enough to find ANY one you can connect with, be it a man with a man, or a woman with a woman, then you're a lot better off then a lot people.

as for all the bible talk: hrmm.. i ask you this: how can you base your opinions on a book, written by man, NOT GOD. how can you make your opinions based upon a religious book that claims to be the end all be all of religions? did you know that there are lots more religions out there? so, if your bible is correct, then every other religion in the world would end up being bullshit.. which they'r not. most of em have a lot better beliefs than christianity. maybe you should read up on some of the other religions of the world. then maybe you'll see that the bible is bullshit

fleshy

#1795 - 10/28/02 04:58 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

yo dashocker HELLO i am not black i am spanish if only u knew how to read other posts. ok me no black me Spanish from south america!The Bible was inspired by God but not literally written by him says so in 1Timothy 3:16. and gay people are wrong Mexicans are a mix and u are right and Native Americans were whores but being Mexican is a race not ur sexual orientation being Gay is wrong and sinful and there all gonna burn in hell!

#1796 - 10/28/02 05:04 PM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

damnit, i always loved spanish people, and i'm learning spanish language too, i love taht lang it's so great but you just change my mind damaris.. you're so damn annoying..

ya know what, i think you need a dog.

bp

#1797 - 10/28/02 06:03 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

y should 1 person cahnge ur mind blackpimp and i am not for Spain ok and look u cant get along with any Spanish person if u have that attitude

#1798 - 10/28/02 06:16 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

BP, you can't compaire a mexican to a spaniard... Mexicans are fuckin terrable compaired to them... Most of the people in the US hate mexicans but don't mind too much else...

#1799 - 10/28/02 06:36 PM Re: Thoughts
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Aight here it is. Rasicm is the most shittiest thing ever, just to judge someone for what color they are, or what religion they are, but the fact of the matter is, Racism is always going to be around. As long as there are closed minded people that don't see EVERYONE as equals then there is going to be racism, its just human nature.

Tech Ninja Security

#1800 - 10/29/02 04:42 PM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

we really need to get a new topic in this forum

#1801 - 10/29/02 06:47 PM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

I judge alot of people based on their religion. Your religion can tell alot about you. Like if you are christian you probably are afraid of being alone and would obviously do anything to give meaning to your meek existence. And if you are also catholic, one would assume you have so many urges that you can't act on that you go the extreme other way and it makes you a far worse off person in the long run. Of course, just general assumptions and this only includes those that fully practice those believes. Don't argue about the catholic point and then admin you don't go to church EVERY sunday, b/c that would be very uncatholic. YOu might lose your place in line to heaven by some other lost soul.

#1802 - 10/29/02 09:19 PM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

originally posted by.. you guessed it. damaris:
Quote:
gay people are wrong Mexicans are a mix and u are right and Native Americans were whores but being Mexican is a race not ur sexual orientation being Gay is wrong and sinful and there all gonna burn in hell!
ok. you're missing my point here. a lot of religious people think that sex between people of different races is a sin. i was saying that Mexicans are a result of Spainards and the ancient Indians from central/south america. so, that would mean the your entire race of people were created by sinning.

something else.. isn't one of your ten comandments "though shalt not have other Gods before me" or some crap like that? so.. it's speaking against idolatry. now, mind you, i've never been in a gang... but.. isn't there usually someone who is kind of like the leader? and you have to do what they say, and they make the rules. that means you live your life by their code. yet, that takes away from you living your life by God's code. that means, you are putting someone else's rules before God's. That's a sin. and you're going to burn in hell for that!

now, i don't actually believe any of that crap about the ten commandments, sins and burning in hell. i was just trying to show her that anything can be considered a sin if you really try hard enough.

and as for gay people.. who gives a fuck? you don't have to be gay. it really doesn't ruin your life is some guy takes it in the ass from another guy. at least they're happy. which is something you'll never be if you base your life/opinions on book. (bible)

just think.. the majority of people in this country decided to choose a different book to live by. hrmm.. what if we chose Mein Kampf? would you still be quoting it and basing your life upon it? i doubt it. and that book was written a genious. who was the bible written by? who the fuck knows. blahhh.. i can't talk about bible/religious crap anymore. i get too frustrated

hrmm.. maybe damaris should read something by Nietzche. not that she even knows who that is... but it may help her to see the bible/religion in a different light!

"god is dead." -Nietzche

seig heil!

fleshy

#1803 - 10/30/02 01:39 AM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

I read part of "Mein Kampf"... lol...

#1804 - 10/30/02 03:16 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
y should 1 person cahnge ur mind blackpimp and i am not for Spain ok and look u cant get along with any Spanish person if u have that attitude
didn't you know that the attitude changes a lot depending on the person you're using it on. I do have relations with spanish people, i even had a spanish gf once.. so dont you wory on my attitude, but i really would suggest you watch yours eh, and start thinking twice before you say any other stupid word.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
BP, you can't compaire a mexican to a spaniard... Mexicans are fuckin terrable compaired to them... Most of the people in the US hate mexicans but don't mind too much else...
Giz i wasn't kinda comparin you know, i just said i love spanish people a lot, and i dunno about mexicans how they are and so on.. never knew any of them and now after i read your post i bet i don't wanna meet any of them..

#1805 - 10/30/02 09:38 AM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

lol I'm from the US and i don't like mexicans, they sneak into the country...then they have about 8 kids who are all instant citizens and demand politcal representation, the result half the country winds up speaking spanish which is annoying cause the rest of us in America
DONT SPEAK SPANISH

#1806 - 10/30/02 01:41 PM Re: Thoughts
AlienTerror Offline

Loc: Sweden
this about rascism is all messed up from the very first moment a white person met an black person. they saw differenses that wore'nt even there and by the time one race looked at it self as more superior and was a better creature/human.
if you think about it was the white people that started racsism(stupid fucks) and enslaved the black people(kind of hitlers sight on jews).
but now days some white people still looks that way on the black people and the black people looks at the white people as if they still are evil and that the blacks should get "repayment" but the major people don't look strange at white or blacks.

what i'm trying to say is that the sight of white/black people got missunderstood and fucked up already from the start.
and that some white people keep on with racism even though lots of black people don't look strange at whites.
and that some black people is continuing with their sight on whites and need to fight back the system.

summing-up: The whites did start the racsism nor or less, the blacks are continuing the racism in one sort of way.

this msg won't be understood by many of you readers. i apologise for this fucked up formulation. if i hade formulated it in another way i'm sure you would have understood what i meant. Sorry again...

#1807 - 10/30/02 05:32 PM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

well... the blacks and other minorities continue the racism by constantly playing the victim card. any time something doesn't go their way they're the first ones to scream racism.. then they get their way. they're like immature children... anytime they don't get what they want, all they have to do is scream racism.. then our stupid ass government is quick to respond with a "ohh.. it's ok. we're not racists.. here.. have some money from the tax payers. here.. go to this great university where.. really a white kid was on the list before you. but you screamed racism and we don't want to make a scene." stupid shit like that. the minorities have figured out a way to manipulate our system. all they have to do is yell racism and they get what they want. it's kinda like those stupid bitch ass women that scream "sexual harrassment" everytime you turn around. cuz they know they'll get what they want if they look like a victim. all of it's bullshit!

and affirmative action: all i have to say on this one is that this policy is complete and utter bullshit. it's ridiculous.. it's wasteful.. and we could be spending all that money on something important.. like improving the public education system!

fleshy

#1808 - 11/01/02 08:05 AM Re: Thoughts
ninjaneo Offline
UGN Security Staff

Loc: CA, USA
well.. I was looking for shit on the internet about Mexican Culture... and I dont have the link on my anymore but what popped up on google was this thing about "FAMILY nude resorts" rofl

#1809 - 11/01/02 03:20 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

man, fleshwound makes excellent points. anyway, Damaris, if u said u were in a gang, u are full of shit. i dont think actual 'gangs' enjoy 12 year old girls very much. In response to AlienTerror, white people looked down on other white people long before they started enslaving black people. White people also enslaved other white people, and I'm betting black people enslaved other black people as well. You know africans were mostly the slave catchers, white people hardly ever went out and grabbed the slaves themselves, durr...

#1810 - 11/01/02 04:12 PM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

gangs might enjoy a 12 year old girl as a sex toy? not sure if that constitues membership in the gang though.

#1811 - 11/02/02 01:49 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

BS, that constitutes being someones bitch. Besides, DaMarIs told us that she has never had sex before on IRC once anyway.

#1812 - 11/02/02 02:43 PM Re: Thoughts
Deviation187 Offline

holy crap this thing is still active, good going moffesto.. damn thing was started on july heh. wel yeah racism sucks, shouldnt be done, treat everyone the same unless their dick with you then you got a reason umm yeah.

#1813 - 11/04/02 02:08 AM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

dashocker, black people have enslaved each other, that's how black slaves came about, one tribe 0wned another and then sold the other tribe's members to the Spanish and English and eventually the Americans... Now you should be asking yourself, "why doesn't Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and all the 'oppressed' African Americans sue the Africans who sold their people into slavery?". Because, the only thing the Africans will give you are the crumbs from the corn seed they ate opposed to planted, and a good immune deficentcy virus...

#1814 - 11/05/02 12:52 AM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

too true curse...i think you should change your title back to lord of UGN Security as oposed to UGN Security systems lord. it sounds better.

#1815 - 11/05/02 03:09 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

ohfuk, Gizzy changed it to "UGN Security System Lord", which is a reference to the wonderful television program "Stargate SG-1" :p
Curse, I was pretty sure that they did, I just didn't want to say it in case I WAS wrong.

#1816 - 11/05/02 05:03 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

anyways u better live with it ppl in 5 years everyone is going to speak Spanish and forget it ok bcuz sometimes it is my fault.

#1817 - 11/05/02 05:12 PM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

"everyone is going to speak Spanish" -- ?!?!?
If i were you i wouldn't be that sure DaMaRiS.
Just think about it all over again and you'll find it your fault really.

bp

P.S. BOMB FIRST

#1818 - 11/05/02 05:37 PM Re: Thoughts
Chem Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Vagabond (Location Differs)
Cant we all just get along!!!!

#1819 - 11/05/02 05:38 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Actually, chances are, if the country became infested with Mexicans, the white people would just move somewhere where there are other white people. So the Mexicans will have their own little neighborhoods and the whites will too...

#1820 - 11/05/02 06:18 PM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

#1821 - 11/05/02 11:28 PM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

we really need stricter border controls, and i mean i have mexican friends who came her...LEGALLY, its the people sneaking in because they are victims of their own shitty country and if they dont believe it sucks, ask for the records of how many non-criminals snuck into their country last year but we have to have mexicans bragging about how great a people they are thats the real annoying thing...i enjoy taco's as much as the next guy but enoughs enough

#1822 - 11/06/02 03:10 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

chem of course we could and Curse that could be but the girl said everyone is gonna speak spanish.

lol ohfuk that was awesome shit man..

bp

#1823 - 11/06/02 04:28 AM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

ohfuk, that is the greatest shirt I have even seen...

#1824 - 11/30/02 12:58 AM Re: Thoughts
Happy Birthday Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Statistics show that hispanics are the fastest growing race in the world. Maybe DaMariss had a point?

#1825 - 12/02/02 06:23 AM Re: Thoughts
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
I live in So Cal, and i just moved to another part of the same county, and there are a lot of mexicans here. Lot of them are illegal. Most people treat it as a joke. You'll go up to your mexican friend and say "Ahhh, la migra, la migra!" not that many people really care.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
35207 Topics
70377 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28369
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 434 Guests and 275 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!