UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1767 - 09/06/02 12:06 AM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

damn, i hate when i compleatly miss sarcastic remarks. and, damn, both those arnt really traditional racism. but rwanda is genocide, not of black people but of one black tribe killed by another more dominant black tribe based on ethnic background. so it is at least some form of racism

Sponsored Links

#1768 - 09/06/02 01:36 AM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
i don't support racism, but it is ridiculous for me to adjust my life or opinions in hopes of not offending a different race.

#1769 - 09/06/02 08:23 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
/me gasps

A UGN Security member who doesen't mind criticism of his/her opinions. That's Australian for 'keepah.'

/me jots this down in his "Tips for arguing with SR" notebook...

#1770 - 09/08/02 05:58 AM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
racism afro-american italian-american, thats all bullshit. Whatever happened to sexism, eh? All these girls saying there for womens lib and dont want to be equal but rather superior...if a race really wants to be treated as an equal the way to go about it is not to seperate everyone into groups and then respect them, but rather forget where they came from entirely i personally dont give a shit if your from africa although the stuff they say about the man ruining life for them is trash you hear in history class we let them go free as slaves after a good while and yet none of them hopped the next boat to africa...why because africa SUCKS why dis america when you can brag about being from a country where people face all sorts of diseases and everyone is poor they could very easily get an education here and go back to africa but for some reason no one does...

#1771 - 09/09/02 12:50 AM Re: Thoughts
tuatboaac Offline

Loc: usa
because they cant easily get an education here and go back to america. if they could, everyone would do it. we complain about how horrible america is, becuase we hae highschool, and college, and have to pay taxes, and abide by laws. you think the poor starving kid dying from a combination of aids, ebola, and typhoid wouldn't do anythiing to have 5 hours of psyche homework a night? if it came included with the best set of rights of any country in the world, an almost unlimited amout of food and electrcity, and guaranteed protection from most major medical conditions? man. compared to those poor saps, we live in paradise. and for 99.9% of them, its an unreachable paradise. not only do we have imigration laws, it costs MONEY to live here, and to GET here. itgs hard to raise capital when your 6, and your parents died of aids 5 years ago. all they have to brag about IS africa. just like all we have is america. so saying they should come here if they're gonna complain is bullshit. they CANT come here, or i guarantee they would.

however, getting backl to topic - racism, bad.

Fear him. For he is Fred, the bunny of Death.

#1772 - 10/23/02 05:13 PM Re: Thoughts
AlienTerror Offline

Loc: Sweden
i think it's totally disturbed....

don't know why even people get racists because black and white people are just the same both sides have their "bad people" but their both humans ffs...
it doesn't matter a bit for me if anyone is black or white.
some of my friends have a strange way to look at blacks but their not racists. I think it depends on less experience if you're a racist. You just dont have enough experience to understand.

And some people are just totally f*cked up!

#1773 - 10/23/02 08:38 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Racism starts with the fact that black people can't drop shit... I hate it when I hear "my people have been opressed by your families for years"...

I went to HS with this kid who hated me because my family supposidly opressed his grandparents or some shit like that, so he told the teacher that I called him a nigger...

Well that night he got the shit kicked out of him, but he learned about opression ...

If you're black, I don't mind you. The second you start blaiming me for something that I didn't do is when you piss me off... When you start blaiming me for something that didn't even happen to YOU you piss me off even more. AND the second you start collecting MONEY because your ancestors were slaves, is the second i beat your ass.

#1774 - 10/23/02 11:54 PM Re: Thoughts
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Tartarus
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking kikes !
[bang]
lmao

#1775 - 10/24/02 01:48 AM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
well said gizmo...

#1776 - 10/24/02 07:11 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:

If you're black, I don't mind you. The second you start blaiming me for something that I didn't do is when you piss me off... When you start blaiming me for something that didn't even happen to YOU you piss me off even more. AND the second you start collecting MONEY because your ancestors were slaves, is the second i beat your ass.
hehe, i hell liked this part, awesome !!!

P.S. I really wish i had a black friend.

#1777 - 10/24/02 07:38 AM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
I had a black friend once... pissed me off to no extent, we kicked his ass. Last I heard he was in the hospetal, that was like 6 years ago lol...

#1778 - 10/24/02 08:07 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
yay i understand you bro.. it's just that i never had one and i always wanted, i dunno i just like black people even though most of my familiars and people i knew who live in US and UK when they came for a visit or something, i always used to ask them about black people, most of them say they suck, and i never heard a good word but i'm still like "i wanna have a black friend".

People told me that before they knew black people they liked them too but after you get to know them you find out how they really are .

i dunno but i really wish i had one...

#1779 - 10/25/02 12:06 AM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
Ok see i am no racist but i react if someone says somethin about my race. Lyk if somone says i'm a dirty mexican u are obviously goin to react and i never had problems with Balck people. U have to understand them that is y spanish and black ppl 99.9% of the time get along. I am not racist to Afghanistans, Iraqs or anyone its all a matter of how they treat me. But then it take a huge insult for me to diss their race or immigration status or sex or educational level becuase all that and more is racism.

#1780 - 10/25/02 12:35 AM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
"kill every motherfucker in the human race and let your god sort them out"

I am a racist. I generally despise the human race. Its pathetic. I do not claim to be an exception. Look how long we have ruled the earth and how quickly we turned it to shit and what we have done to each other. I could write a large book on why humans should die, but it doesn't matter. We will kill ourselves off within next 100 years.

#1781 - 10/25/02 04:17 AM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

100 years? probably sooner. damaris, your ignorance is astounding. speaking from personal experiance and from things i have noticed. my black friends, all 2 of them, really dont like all the mexicans at my school and neither do the majority of the other black people. they go to differerent parties and they tend to avoid each other. a soccer field that i used to drive by last summer to go to work im maryland(a setup place for one of the recent sniper atacks) would alternate race days. one day was 100% hispanic, the next day was 100% black. im talking a couple hundred people on one field...huge. NEVER, would you see a black guy on a mexican day, never would you seea mexican on a black day.the majority of blacks and hispanics dont get along from what ive noticed and from speaking to members of both races.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33429 Topics
68596 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26592
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 723 Guests and 316 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!