UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1782 - 10/25/02 08:07 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
[QB]...I am not racist to Afghanistans, Iraqs or anyone its all a matter of how they treat me...QB]
huh, how they treat you ??? probably everyone here knows how you get TREATED, you're so annoying really. I suggest you read ohfuk's post.

bp

Sponsored Links

#1783 - 10/26/02 06:48 AM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
yeah... yet again.. i'm going to have to bitch about the post made by damaris. i have one question for her: are you really that stupid? i honestly want that answered! moving on-
i am probably considered a racist. why? because i hate the human race as a whole. i like a few individual people.. but as a whole.. the human race is pretty fucking weak. there are way too many stupid people. that's why i try to leave the house as little as possible. because i really can't deal with the stupidity of people anymore. it's just gotten out of hand! see.. that's why i enjoy this board and rrfn. smart people to talk to. sure, i can't ever actually hang out with you, but still. i love to be able to talk to all you smart people! (all people excluding damaris that is) i'm so happy to that there are still people out there that can talk about shit other than themselves. i'm happy to be able to talk about issues in the world. see.. that's probably why me and jonathon get along so well. we both hate people, and we both like to hold intelligent conversations.
anyways.. back to being a racist.. yeah.. Gizmo- i have to totally agree with you about the black people bitching about how we oppressed them. it's like.. well.. were you ever a slave? no.. didn't think so. our fucking 16th president abolished that. and that was how long ago? yeah.. exactly. they need to stop blaming white people for their shortcomings. it's not our fault that bad shit happens to you. and yeah.. i agree with whoever it was that said "it's not like they hopped on a boat back to africa." excellent point.

another thing: maybe WE should be pissed at the black people. they're the ones that brought AIDS over here. those fuckers! and if you ask me.. the spreading of AIDS is a lot worse of a crime than being a slave owner. fuck them! dammit! now i'm pissed!

alright.. i can't remember who posted about this.. but someone mentioned how women don't just want equality.. they want superiority. i can't agree with you more! i'm a girl and i'm saying this. FEMINISM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT! it gives cool girls like me a bad name dammit! i HATE it when i see women on tv saying we don't need men.. wtf are they talking about? i sure as hell need men! maybe if you're a dike you don't need em.. but fuck! i LOVE men! i'm more than happy to have em around me. plus, they are a lot cooler than women are. seriously.. girls are usually backstabbing little bitches. guys are just fun and easy going. and women are in NO way superior to men. as far as i'm concerned.. men are better at somethings than women are.. and vice versa. but everything equals out. arghh.. now i'm pissed even more! i hate femiNAZIS. they should all be killed.. by men! hehehe..

fleshy [satan]

#1784 - 10/26/02 06:57 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

hell year you're right fleshy, i'll have to agree with you that i think too the black people brought AIDS here, that fucken worst desease ever.
I mean now a lots of people through the word have AIDS and it's spreading all the time more unfortunately even though some experts have find some possiable medicines which they think later could possiable cure AIDS but hell, i hope AIDS will get to all of ya'll who really deserve that shit, coz as fleshy said that' fuckin thing is worst than a crime, it's a war on life. Now i'm pissed too, huh too many stupid people, too many stupid shit.. ya know what ? i wish i was born a DOG, i love dogs and i really wish i was born one coz at least i wouldn't know about these kinda stupid people and stuff like that.

DaMaRiS do u have a masters degree in bullshiting maybe ?!?

bp

#1785 - 10/28/02 12:10 AM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
Dont say dat about blackppl and ohfuk i was shocked at what u said. We get along well here were i live well i Said Spanish anyways AIDS wa brought here by people who fuck each other before they get married and so forth and so on. I hate feminism too. Im not saying men are better than us but we need men ok cmon its da way things are. Why the hell do u think only a guys dick can go into us! And also i agree that this world is whacked up lyk GLAAD for example is a messed up organization dat actualy SUPPORTS gay and lesbos! Weird. i hope bp agrees with me on thsi one

#1786 - 10/28/02 02:58 AM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

AIDs didn't just magically float through those salty seas and end up on our shores. it was spread by people who came from where it originated.. oh my god! and that's in Africa.

fleshy

#1787 - 10/28/02 03:24 AM Re: Thoughts
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

fleshy are you implying that black people come from africa? dont tell damaris, she might freak out!

damaris, the two race groups dont openely fight each other, they usually just avoid each other. and once again im talking mostly about the adult population here although you can see it in younger generations too although it is less prominent

#1788 - 10/28/02 08:01 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

bp agrees with ohfuk and fleshy but not with you, coz you said so much bullshit that even if you would say something right now i'd be hard for me to believe it was you... but i guess you understood some thigns now damaris. To be more honest i maybe agree with you just a lil bit but again...

listen damaris

Try to do something smart and you'll make a change, you'll make a Difference

bp

#1789 - 10/28/02 08:50 AM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
AIDS started in Africa, and as for the comment about people that had premarital sex. The percentage of people contracting aids, having unprotected sex, and premarital sex is all led by the African American population.
I have absolutely no problem with GLAAD either. That is your opinion though, and I respect it. I can understand where people would because that is different and people naturally fear things that are different. And fuck what the bible says, cuz that shit has been being misinterpreted, caused millions to die, and opressing people since the beginning.

I love african americans, homosexuals, and god (whom is probably both of those things).

#1790 - 10/28/02 07:46 PM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
The first known case of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus was found in a Homosexual Canadian Flight Attendant. It was later reported that the man had sex with another man while he was in Haiti. So it is beleived that Haiti(a black country) is the source of HIV...
But, HIV/AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is a major problem of the Black race in the United States, and in Africa(where 2/3 of the population has HIV or AIDS).

#1791 - 10/28/02 08:18 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

ok look the Bible has no reason to be misnterpreted and gays are wrong HELLO y is it that only a guy can shove a dick up a girls pussy and then have kids! Because it is NORMAL but two guyss cant have kids nor 2 girls bcuz it is wrong and i fully back up Eminem with his beliefs.

#1792 - 10/28/02 08:44 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
worst...disease...ever...

anyway, people having pre-marital sex really has not that much to do with AIDS. I mean...I realize if 2 people are virgins until they are married then there is little chance of getting an STD, but some are genetic...anyway

DAMARIS, u are a total retard. You don't have to type Ebonics as well as speak it. I bet u arent even african-american...wigger...anyway, idiot, dont u realize that pretty much everything Eminem says is total bullshit. He even admits it. Some of the things he is probably being truthful, but he is mostly making shit up just to be funny. Don't worship him, he is just a rapper, as he says.

Now I know why everyone hates you.

#1793 - 10/28/02 09:04 PM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

yeah he's just a rapper who wants popularity and money and that's probably why he does and sais all those stupid shit, i mean come on how can you back up someone who flames his momma too ? that guy isn't even a rapper, i like some of his music but damn he just bullshits too much, i think he's about to become a bullshit instead of a rap singer
look 2pac, he was the best rapper the world ever knew and he's always be the lord of rap, he brought rap alive, he was the one who spread the message in the air, but he never forgot the well manners, if you ever listened the song he dedicated to her moma you'll understand what the fuck i'm talking about. so please damaris, stop bullshiting around and being such a retard, try to gain some respect instead of just bullshiting around here...

bp

#1794 - 10/28/02 09:22 PM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

hrmm.. so.. being homosexual is wrong huh? why? maybe people think being mexican is wrong... ever think about that one? ya know what a mexican is don't you? when the spanish came over to north america a long long time ago, all the guys were horny sluts. so, they humped the indians (aztecs, incans,mayans) and what was produced? mexicans. a lot of people would think that's wrong because they weren't the same race yet they were doing it. so, don't sit here and judge people you know nothing about. they are just everyone else, they just happen to prefer company of the same sex. personally, i think there is nothing wrong with that. with the way the world is now a days, if you are lucky enough to find ANY one you can connect with, be it a man with a man, or a woman with a woman, then you're a lot better off then a lot people.

as for all the bible talk: hrmm.. i ask you this: how can you base your opinions on a book, written by man, NOT GOD. how can you make your opinions based upon a religious book that claims to be the end all be all of religions? did you know that there are lots more religions out there? so, if your bible is correct, then every other religion in the world would end up being bullshit.. which they'r not. most of em have a lot better beliefs than christianity. maybe you should read up on some of the other religions of the world. then maybe you'll see that the bible is bullshit

fleshy

#1795 - 10/28/02 09:58 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

yo dashocker HELLO i am not black i am spanish if only u knew how to read other posts. ok me no black me Spanish from south america!The Bible was inspired by God but not literally written by him says so in 1Timothy 3:16. and gay people are wrong Mexicans are a mix and u are right and Native Americans were whores but being Mexican is a race not ur sexual orientation being Gay is wrong and sinful and there all gonna burn in hell!

#1796 - 10/28/02 10:04 PM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

damnit, i always loved spanish people, and i'm learning spanish language too, i love taht lang it's so great but you just change my mind damaris.. you're so damn annoying..

ya know what, i think you need a dog.

bp

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2146 Members
46 Forums
33853 Topics
69020 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 27016
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Devo60, ali, lavos, Zanvin Green, Daktologist
2145 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 307 Guests and 326 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!