UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1797 - 10/28/02 11:03 PM Re: Thoughts
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
y should 1 person cahnge ur mind blackpimp and i am not for Spain ok and look u cant get along with any Spanish person if u have that attitude

Sponsored Links

#1798 - 10/28/02 11:16 PM Re: Thoughts
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
BP, you can't compaire a mexican to a spaniard... Mexicans are fuckin terrable compaired to them... Most of the people in the US hate mexicans but don't mind too much else...

#1799 - 10/28/02 11:36 PM Re: Thoughts
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Aight here it is. Rasicm is the most shittiest thing ever, just to judge someone for what color they are, or what religion they are, but the fact of the matter is, Racism is always going to be around. As long as there are closed minded people that don't see EVERYONE as equals then there is going to be racism, its just human nature.

Tech Ninja Security

#1800 - 10/29/02 09:42 PM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
we really need to get a new topic in this forum

#1801 - 10/29/02 11:47 PM Re: Thoughts
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
I judge alot of people based on their religion. Your religion can tell alot about you. Like if you are christian you probably are afraid of being alone and would obviously do anything to give meaning to your meek existence. And if you are also catholic, one would assume you have so many urges that you can't act on that you go the extreme other way and it makes you a far worse off person in the long run. Of course, just general assumptions and this only includes those that fully practice those believes. Don't argue about the catholic point and then admin you don't go to church EVERY sunday, b/c that would be very uncatholic. YOu might lose your place in line to heaven by some other lost soul.

#1802 - 10/30/02 02:19 AM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
originally posted by.. you guessed it. damaris:
Quote:
gay people are wrong Mexicans are a mix and u are right and Native Americans were whores but being Mexican is a race not ur sexual orientation being Gay is wrong and sinful and there all gonna burn in hell!
ok. you're missing my point here. a lot of religious people think that sex between people of different races is a sin. i was saying that Mexicans are a result of Spainards and the ancient Indians from central/south america. so, that would mean the your entire race of people were created by sinning.

something else.. isn't one of your ten comandments "though shalt not have other Gods before me" or some crap like that? so.. it's speaking against idolatry. now, mind you, i've never been in a gang... but.. isn't there usually someone who is kind of like the leader? and you have to do what they say, and they make the rules. that means you live your life by their code. yet, that takes away from you living your life by God's code. that means, you are putting someone else's rules before God's. That's a sin. and you're going to burn in hell for that!

now, i don't actually believe any of that crap about the ten commandments, sins and burning in hell. i was just trying to show her that anything can be considered a sin if you really try hard enough.

and as for gay people.. who gives a fuck? you don't have to be gay. it really doesn't ruin your life is some guy takes it in the ass from another guy. at least they're happy. which is something you'll never be if you base your life/opinions on book. (bible)

just think.. the majority of people in this country decided to choose a different book to live by. hrmm.. what if we chose Mein Kampf? would you still be quoting it and basing your life upon it? i doubt it. and that book was written a genious. who was the bible written by? who the fuck knows. blahhh.. i can't talk about bible/religious crap anymore. i get too frustrated

hrmm.. maybe damaris should read something by Nietzche. not that she even knows who that is... but it may help her to see the bible/religion in a different light!

"god is dead." -Nietzche

seig heil!

fleshy

#1803 - 10/30/02 06:39 AM Re: Thoughts
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
I read part of "Mein Kampf"... lol...

#1804 - 10/30/02 08:16 AM Re: Thoughts
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
y should 1 person cahnge ur mind blackpimp and i am not for Spain ok and look u cant get along with any Spanish person if u have that attitude
didn't you know that the attitude changes a lot depending on the person you're using it on. I do have relations with spanish people, i even had a spanish gf once.. so dont you wory on my attitude, but i really would suggest you watch yours eh, and start thinking twice before you say any other stupid word.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
BP, you can't compaire a mexican to a spaniard... Mexicans are fuckin terrable compaired to them... Most of the people in the US hate mexicans but don't mind too much else...
Giz i wasn't kinda comparin you know, i just said i love spanish people a lot, and i dunno about mexicans how they are and so on.. never knew any of them and now after i read your post i bet i don't wanna meet any of them..

#1805 - 10/30/02 02:38 PM Re: Thoughts
CyberNerd Offline

Loc: Here
lol I'm from the US and i don't like mexicans, they sneak into the country...then they have about 8 kids who are all instant citizens and demand politcal representation, the result half the country winds up speaking spanish which is annoying cause the rest of us in America
DONT SPEAK SPANISH

#1806 - 10/30/02 06:41 PM Re: Thoughts
AlienTerror Offline

Loc: Sweden
this about rascism is all messed up from the very first moment a white person met an black person. they saw differenses that wore'nt even there and by the time one race looked at it self as more superior and was a better creature/human.
if you think about it was the white people that started racsism(stupid fucks) and enslaved the black people(kind of hitlers sight on jews).
but now days some white people still looks that way on the black people and the black people looks at the white people as if they still are evil and that the blacks should get "repayment" but the major people don't look strange at white or blacks.

what i'm trying to say is that the sight of white/black people got missunderstood and fucked up already from the start.
and that some white people keep on with racism even though lots of black people don't look strange at whites.
and that some black people is continuing with their sight on whites and need to fight back the system.

summing-up: The whites did start the racsism nor or less, the blacks are continuing the racism in one sort of way.

this msg won't be understood by many of you readers. i apologise for this fucked up formulation. if i hade formulated it in another way i'm sure you would have understood what i meant. Sorry again...

#1807 - 10/30/02 10:32 PM Re: Thoughts
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
well... the blacks and other minorities continue the racism by constantly playing the victim card. any time something doesn't go their way they're the first ones to scream racism.. then they get their way. they're like immature children... anytime they don't get what they want, all they have to do is scream racism.. then our stupid ass government is quick to respond with a "ohh.. it's ok. we're not racists.. here.. have some money from the tax payers. here.. go to this great university where.. really a white kid was on the list before you. but you screamed racism and we don't want to make a scene." stupid shit like that. the minorities have figured out a way to manipulate our system. all they have to do is yell racism and they get what they want. it's kinda like those stupid bitch ass women that scream "sexual harrassment" everytime you turn around. cuz they know they'll get what they want if they look like a victim. all of it's bullshit!

and affirmative action: all i have to say on this one is that this policy is complete and utter bullshit. it's ridiculous.. it's wasteful.. and we could be spending all that money on something important.. like improving the public education system!

fleshy

#1808 - 11/01/02 01:05 PM Re: Thoughts
ninjaneo Offline
UGN Security Staff

Loc: CA, USA
well.. I was looking for shit on the internet about Mexican Culture... and I dont have the link on my anymore but what popped up on google was this thing about "FAMILY nude resorts" rofl

#1809 - 11/01/02 08:20 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
man, fleshwound makes excellent points. anyway, Damaris, if u said u were in a gang, u are full of shit. i dont think actual 'gangs' enjoy 12 year old girls very much. In response to AlienTerror, white people looked down on other white people long before they started enslaving black people. White people also enslaved other white people, and I'm betting black people enslaved other black people as well. You know africans were mostly the slave catchers, white people hardly ever went out and grabbed the slaves themselves, durr...

#1810 - 11/01/02 09:12 PM Re: Thoughts
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
gangs might enjoy a 12 year old girl as a sex toy? not sure if that constitues membership in the gang though.

#1811 - 11/02/02 06:49 PM Re: Thoughts
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
BS, that constitutes being someones bitch. Besides, DaMarIs told us that she has never had sex before on IRC once anyway.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33153 Topics
68320 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26316
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 723 Guests and 391 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!