UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
by Gremelin
Yesterday at 06:01 PM
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20453 - 11/13/02 02:29 AM Re: school poll
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
yes.. with minorities and women that have government positions it does show how they are gaining more power/recognition. and i know most people would view my take on things like that to be some what radical. but the thing is, i honestly believe that if a woman or a minority became president, that it would severly hurt our country. first of all.. i know for a fact that women are evil. oh yes.... we are. and women have their own agendas. i honestly don't believe that they would do anything or make any policies that were good for this country. we all know that it has to take a certain kind of person to even run for president. not just any person will have strong enough of a character or personality to be able to handle all the stress etc. and i'm sorry.. but i think that the kind of woman who would actually try and run for president, would be a feminist. because she wanted to do good for this country? no. she would run because she has something to prove. that a woman can be president. and i do believe that she would make terrible policies concerning womens' rights. and that would probably be the extent of her platform. i think it's fine to have women in governement positions, just not with the title and power of president. sorry.. but i do. same goes for minorities. i really believe that they would only run to prove that a minority can be president. and i think if a minority did become president, they would stick mainly to making policies that would advance the minorities. not for the greater good of the country, but for the greater good of his race. now, i know i'll get shit for saying this, but this is honestly how i see things. most women and minorities are democrats. why? because the democrats are the ones that give them lower taxes.. and the democrats are huge backers of government funded programs such as welfare and social security. now, i understand that we have and will continue to have democratic presidents. but to have a woman/minority, who is a democrat in the whitehouse can only lead to trouble. they will make policies that eat up government funds faster than you can oh fuck! they will totally ruin our country. that's all i can say. and, if a minority or woman does somehow happen to become president.. i'll be on the first flight out of here. that's how strongly i feel about it. i would actually move out of this country. ( i want to move to England anyways though)
"when you look around, you can't tell me honestly you're happy with what you see"

Sponsored Links
#20454 - 11/13/02 06:10 PM Re: school poll
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

i have duel citisenship with england. i wouldnt eat up government funds. ive been working on my plans if i ever became president. when its done ill post it, of course its pointless because ill never become president...dream

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2158 Members
46 Forums
41533 Topics
76708 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 02:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 34695
Gremelin 7194
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jan Havelles, Herbert_Sherbert, codemauve, Lillysdragon1984, Brewwit
2158 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Gremelin), 261 Guests and 389 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!